Reviews for Chuck vs the Sweet Science
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I enjoyed that so much. You have a really firm grasp of the characters. It's very believable that Casey would approach Chuck with the plan of training him. I was a little surprised that that wasn't addressed in the first two seasons. I admit I was somewhat disappointed when the show was on, and when Chuck upgraded and instantly had all these new skills in season 3. To me, it took away a lot of his vulnerability, and I missed that. But, both Casey and Sarah remained extremely protective of Chuck, so that made it better.

Good story!
Shellie
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I never did understand why they didn't throw his ass through a crash-course on how to fight. Not how to box, because while Casey is the kind of guy who would enjoy boxing that's not all he does in a fight, but how to FIGHT.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was fantastic! I want Casey to teach me to box! :)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really enjoyed this, it's probably the most realistic Casey/Chuck male bonding fic I've read.
windscryer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Bravo! You got their voices down perfectly! I could totally see this in my head just like it was an episode! LOVE THIS!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOL...CUTE!...

THANKS:"D
llivla chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I really enjoy Chuck and Casey's relationship on the show, and you really got the whole (extremely) tough love friendship thing down here. Adding to my faves!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ahahaha, wow, that was HILARIOUS! You should make a sequal or something...I don't know. Omg, Mickey? xD Haha, I laughed so hard xD. Great job! :)

Angelica
tshdow chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I am sad to see that this is a one chapter story. It has great great potential.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was terrific and fun. There were so many great lines in here, but I think my favorite was, “Hey! I don’t scream like a girl, I just get really excited.” A job very well done.
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
)))) i loved this fic! i wish they would do this on the show. i love how on one hand, casey just seems to really want an excuse to hit chuck but on the other hand, he's an awesome instructor who just wants chuck to learn how to defend himself. i especially cracked up in this part:

'are you calling me fat?'

)))) wouldn't it be so awesome if casey were a star wars fan and just didn't like admitting it to anyone? ))))

nicely done, can't wait to see more from you. :D
Thunder-Kun chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I can picture this happening in the show. I can't wait until it's back. *sigh*
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
...I am beyond words. If you could see me, you would notice that I am attempting to communicate through stars and rainbows.

*flails*

Brilliant! Very very VERY good characterization of both Chuck and Casey. Confrontational with hints of grudging respect. *squishes them*

You have made this friendship junkie very happy.
hzglzhlu chapter 1 . 12/13/2007