Reviews for The Gifts He'd Given
mirrormerecos chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Lovely, lovely story! Beautiful, lyrical writing and excellently done. Would live to see how you would handle these two several years down the road. Another child? This one with the Snape name? And Kitty jealous of that fact?

Definitely eil be reading more of your stories.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
i x like harry-hermione pairing..for gods sake...they are like siblings!
Horse121 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Stunning. The plot is so original, I've never seen anything like it before x
NoahIrene chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
AW! LOVE IT!

SHOULD DO A SEQUEL!
SiriuslyPeeved chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I read this a long time ago, and had to find it again... you have such a delicate way with these characters, and developing a believable relationship within the constraints of your AU. It's a beautiful piece, and converted me to a Snape/Hermione lover!
sorrowsown chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
so good! i love ur twist on the marrige law and how you gave great meaning to the title. excellent!
MissBehavior chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
You did it. You made me cry. Congrats xD

Anyway,

WOW, that was deep, very deep. And I love the deep'ness. You are an amazing writer, really. The way you write is very beautiful, yet mysterious and makes me wanting to read more.

*adds to favs*
Sol en la Noche chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
That was precious. Really good. I just adored it.

Keep up the great work!
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Wow! What an incredible story, very different, very deep, and very well written.
CataKRR chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Aw... this is so bitter-sweet...

lovely,

Z.
Opy chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
I liked it. Very interesting background. Great ending :-)
Missblondie chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
amsev chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Simply amazing. What a wonderful take on marriage law, and I do hope Severus will eventuall grow past his hatred of his debt. But as you said, Hope is a steadfast companion.
sylphides chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
I was wondering how you were going to resolve all the mysteries that were going on in the first four chapters! This is a great answer, with very real emotion from both Snape and Hermione. I love the last line, it leaves a lingering impression.
duj chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
What a twisted situation and how skilfully and insightfully you handle it.