Reviews for His ex
RyoKei chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
That was the best drama fic I've ever read so far. The first thing I know I was smiling and then I was crying. Then I'm angry because of Fuji but of course I'm so happy reading the last chapter that I even read it twice. Well I just love it. So love it and I realized I like AtoRyo more than TezuRyo now.
Sanz0girl chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
yay Tezuka is the ex! long live royal pair
Airy chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
That...was pretty beautiful. 3 3 3 Thabk you for making it relatively non-angsty :D

I love the dreams Ryo has. They'd scar me for life if I had them.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
What a rollercoaster! Keigo and Ryoka getting back together and that unbelievably IRONIC ending. Really Tezuka backed off that easily? All for Ryoma's happiness... ]
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Interesting fic... I just thought it was a little strange that Ryoma was not in professional tennis and yet Atobe and Tezuka were.
violetkisses chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
:) nice story.
drippinghoney chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I like how your writing is so dialogue-based. Works very well with the humor. Tezuka was OOC but I guess anyone would be pretty angry if they caught their boyfriend cheating on them. Thanks for the read~ I think I liked this fic best yet, even if the atoryo vs tezuryo was painful to go through.
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Just read your profile. You are completely right. There is not enough atoryo in comparison to tezuryo and fujiryo. Okay, now i'll keep readin~
Chulips chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
It was a good story _

Ryoma's dream were awesome, I loved them, I couldn't stop laughing xD
asylvia chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
im liking the sound of this foursome thing ;) lol though the ending did go well with the characters. XD i laughed so much when nanjiro said that, then fuji ahahahaa lol
pluby001 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
i LOVE this story it is well written and i just love keigo and ryoma together

your story is just right it is funny, romantic and all in al a lovely little piece of writing

i love your story (i actually said it already but i just like it so much)

thanks for writing i hope to read a piece of your writing again soon
Mirsama chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
No matter how many times I read this story, I still wanna reread it
Sabaku no Sable chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
i think if fuji and nanjiroh ever met that they would be best friends. they are both sadistic and perverted!
Destiny Writes chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
I loved it!

That was a pick-me-up story.

I love the "How about a foursome" Line from Fuji

I personally am an OT5 fan.

sh it's a secret ;)

Good job! Keep it up I'll be on the look out.

Dei-chan