Reviews for Forgive Me
Gizzieee 4ever chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Written an awesome story...I loved it...:)...I have read many ff. bt this one was just best...:):):)
justawritier chapter 16 . 11/11/2009
awsome story! Very sweet. The vows were adorable.
Ask me a question chapter 16 . 10/31/2008
Bailey and Chief that would be a sight to see LOL and good fic
Ask me a question chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
They are so cunning like managing to get Bailey to consider that wierd plan, that would be so cool if they had to do that in the show.
5Elements chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
...Oh my God! That was so cute! I enjoyed every letter of the last chapter...it was just perfect ...and the vows were just beyond nature...I loved the end and of course the whole story!

Great job!

*Sara*
Mcalison chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
Awesome story, seriously amazing writing!
gizziefan118 chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
oh no, the end. I never wanted to see those words ever *tear* well *more tears*

omg I loved this story and I mean I seriously did. I rememberd when I first read it and was prty excited about it. then you didnt update for a while and I thought you gave up but then you didnt and I was happy. And then I fell in love with this story. I think thet part that got me most interested was when they were in surgery and meredith hit the artery or whatever it was and you left that cliffhanger. I was hooked then.

the last chapter was amazing. I t was so sweet and so perfect. I seriously thought you saved the best for last. I loved thei vows, they were so them and I could see it really happening in my head. And the bridesmaids were great and you put the part with george's bro really well. And burke and Cristina...that made me so happy. and hannah. I loved it.

"I'll miss this story so much. it was amazing for your first greys fic. congrats on such a great story.

Rosalie

xoxEllexox chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
Oh my god! I loved that story! I'm sad it's finished :( You did an awsome job writing it :)!

xoxElle
gizziefan118 chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
AW! I absolutely loved this chapter. It seriously made me all gushy (that's my word I use) I would feel absolutely ridiculous if I wasnt alone because I kept on smiling through the whole thing and I almost cried. And the last sentence-I'll have 4 bridesmaids-was my favorite part. I'm so happy that thing are looking better for all of them and that Izzie and Hannah were able to form this relationship. It really is beautiful writing thats just so...I dont know...I'm short for words at this second. It's magificent, I'll say that. The little surprize was so sweet and Callie even being happy was a nice change then the usual Callie hating the pair f them. I'm not used to reading happy little things like this but I love it so much. I'm so attached to this story I really dont want to see it go. This is what got me hooked on all your writing and showed me how good your writing talents really are. I'll cry when I read the next chapter no matter what. Especially if we get to see the wedding I'll cry my eyes out and make a fool of myself. Dont worry about this chapter being short. It was great enough I hardly noticed. Except when I didnt want it to be over of course.

Great chapter as I said and say every time. I hope to read the last chapter soon. You seriously brightened my day and I thank you for that. I really really loved this chapter.

I gotta shut up now.

*rosalie*
Mcalison chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Awesome chapter, loved the proprosal!
5Elements chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
...That was so cute! I loved this chapter but at the same time I was a bit sad because now there is an end in sight...I just don't want it to end, because I really love your story because it contains everything what a great story needs: drama, humor and of course love!

...can't wait for the next chapter!

*Sara*
gizziefan118 chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
I've been waiting fot this chapter for a while. Thank you for updating. It was a wonderful chapter. I loved every word of it. Ot made me want to cry it was so sweet. I'm surprized I didnt cry! It was really beautiful how everything tutrned out. I'm so happy for them and Hannah too since she seems to be doing better. I cant believe that this story is almost over. I've looked forward to reading it since you put out the first chapter. I've seriously checked everyday for a new chapter since then:) That seems kinda obsessive but I dont care. It's the truth. I'll be so sad when this is over. But I'm still looking forward to the next couple chapters. I'm sure that they'll be as amazing as all the rest. Great job. You've made me happy. Update soon.

*Rosalie*
RubyPotter chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
i keep reading the new chapters and then forgetting to review :P I love this story, it's so cute :)
5Elements chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
God ...I was so excited when I found out that you updated because this story is really thrilling and I'm addicted to it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!...*Sara*
Mcalison chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »