Reviews for A Merry Porings Christmas 2007
WhereIsMyBacon chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
It's very interesting. But perhaps a bit formal for friends and family? I like how you added events such as marriages and births into the letter.

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
T&T stories always makes me feel so warm and giddy inside. I sometimes forget they're both full grown, over 6-foot-tall men. And I imagine puppies.

These two have grown on me a lot, and it's all your fault tenshi (why wouldn't it be? You're their creator D: )

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
;-;

WHY TENSHI.

WHY.

Why do you always make me so sad with your Trian and Tyler stories? Now I can't let them go, and I can't stand knowing they die. It's just...just not right! Argh D: I hate you. But you know I mean to say I love you. But I hate how you "love" your characters D:

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
This is so Sanny. I could recognise it if it was burned to ashes D:

I've decided that I like Radiant. But Cross is still my ultimate favourite.

Ahh I love your sadistic takes on the holiday season :D

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
It's so sweet, kyaa! I wish I had a husband who did that for me D: Men are monstly unromantic creatures.

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
This story is so sweet Tellie ;-;

I must re-read the first part to it sometime. But it makes a good one-shot on its own. I wish she end up with Sabri though.

WhereIsMyBacon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Why is tenshi so amazing? D:

These little drabbles warm my heart, truly. I've been away for too long. I missed Oh Porings. D:

Cr0sX chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
cool story, update soon
Fleur de la Lune chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow, that was so cute and well-written!) I love Christmas!) I don't play RO myself, but my friend does, so I know pretty a lot about it) Once again, kawaii! Please, write back!)
Tela chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
I love snow. Sometimes it falls a LOT here, sometimes we hardly get any. December 31st is the last day! Write what you can!

You still need to finish the 18 Coda story with these two ;P
m i rr ii x uu chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
We'd all be bankrupt before that happened _;
Tela chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I LOVE BUCKY :D He's so nice.

“Why give only once a year when you can give whenever you want?”

I liked that phrase. Too bad a lot of people don't think like that :(