Reviews for Kiss Me Goodnight
genahina97 chapter 39 . 7/29/2019
you should update the devils's game. you should make a part two to kiss me goodnight.
kakasaku4ever chapter 37 . 7/29/2019
finally! you promised a lemon like 30 million chapters ago! although, i did find it funny that jiriya was watching the whole time. he was probably injoying the 'reaserch' he was gathering for ichca-icha. if he puts it in one of his books, he's gonna get it from tsunade! that would be funny. you should include that.
MsUltimateCringe chapter 16 . 5/11/2019
If Haruno even tries to get close to Sakura, Kakashi will not let him. We all know he’s part wolf and wolves can be possessive/protective over the ones they love (aka pack), we’re just waiting for Kishimoto to confirm that in a random qa one day.

“Oh btw, the anime dude I wrote a while back, Kakashi, his mother was part of a wolf clan. So he’s part wolf.”
MsUltimateCringe chapter 14 . 5/11/2019
Nearly all my babies are in the same place. Pakkun, Chihiro And Sakura are together. Puts a smile on my face and a tear to my eye. Hopefully Kakashi isnt alone, I hope he’s with the other Ninken.
katydid001 chapter 4 . 3/8/2019
So I just started reading this and I have to say thank you. thank you for making this realistic. it definitely highlights the confusion that one can feel after sexual assault by a family member. you did a great job with the subject material and you handled it respectfully and truthfully.
failedssaeng chapter 39 . 1/21/2018
beautiful! added to my all-the-time-must-reread-fanfiction
failedssaeng chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
urgh, peachy but sweet
failedssaeng chapter 21 . 1/21/2018
oh man.. this chpt is so sad..
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 22 . 8/11/2017
you probably dont read reviews anymore but you might want to correct Kakashi's age in this chapter. They're only 14 years difference in age, so if Sakura was 17 he would be only be 31 not 38.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/2/2015
Ive been reading This over a few weeks and it was a really beautiful story :') well written and sewn, i like the way you depicted the characters and their interactions, the Naruto/Sasuke "best friends" couple is Just adorable and hilarious. Really you made them all live and I spent a great moment, thank you. Please keep up writing!

Fantasiette
Purlinka chapter 39 . 5/1/2015
Hello!

Since this FanFiction has gotten so many reviews, it might be in your interest to get a Beta to do thorough grammar edits. I've seen others mention the commas, and while it may seem like a small issue, the overusage of them makes it almost unbearable to read past the first few chapters. You have such a great story here, and it could be so much better with grammar edits.

Good luck with your future FanFiction!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
Good story so far. I don't like the Neji Hinata hookup. They are first cousins.
Fia Ai chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
The grammatical errors that litter your incredibly entertaining story tarnish, and not to mention ruin the mood and flow of your Fan-Fiction. It's a really intriguing tale, it's just I suggest you go back and spruce it up a bit so that we can all enjoy it to it's full potential. Sorry for being a Grammar-Nazi, but I'm sure others will agree.
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Aww that was so sweet of Tsunade
Hollydeamon chapter 14 . 1/9/2015