Reviews for Kiss Me Goodnight
Ive been reading This over a few weeks and it was a really beautiful story :') well written and sewn, i like the way you depicted the characters and their interactions, the Naruto/Sasuke "best friends" couple is Just adorable and hilarious. Really you made them all live and I spent a great moment, thank you. Please keep up writing!

Purlinka chapter 39 . 5/1

Since this FanFiction has gotten so many reviews, it might be in your interest to get a Beta to do thorough grammar edits. I've seen others mention the commas, and while it may seem like a small issue, the overusage of them makes it almost unbearable to read past the first few chapters. You have such a great story here, and it could be so much better with grammar edits.

Good luck with your future FanFiction!
Good story so far. I don't like the Neji Hinata hookup. They are first cousins.
KILLjOyLUnaTIC chapter 1 . 3/25
The grammatical errors that litter your incredibly entertaining story tarnish, and not to mention ruin the mood and flow of your Fan-Fiction. It's a really intriguing tale, it's just I suggest you go back and spruce it up a bit so that we can all enjoy it to it's full potential. Sorry for being a Grammar-Nazi, but I'm sure others will agree.
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 3/8
Aww that was so sweet of Tsunade
Hollydeamon chapter 14 . 1/9
It's hitai-ate
AliceCambio chapter 39 . 1/8
Wonderful story. Very well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I wonder what pakkun thinks of the cat :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
lol she knows...
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
-sigh- I adored this angsty, mushy, romance story so much.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 36 . 6/30/2014
So cute!
Kaleesh chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Man, talk about unrealistic and insensitive... Who in their right fucking mind would bother a RAPE VICTIM about leaving and shutting the door when she's naked? Are you insane?
Onewscondition chapter 39 . 12/23/2013
Nice loved it
Crinsomtear chapter 39 . 11/27/2013
AMAZING! I had a lot of fun reading this... Fact is I stayed up till 2am! reading it :(... that's pathetic isn't it? ah well! really good job. I spied a few grammatical errors, but nothing to serious ;) sorry I can't be of more help... I look forward to reading your other books!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/6/2013
rally rally enjoyed your storty ty for writing it