Reviews for My Little Prince
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/17

Wow, so the idea came from Cherri-sama!
Who ever thought that?! XD

Anyway, it was totally really Great!

Shori's attachment with baby Wolfram, Conrad's thought of his kind of Brother complex and Wolfram's name, Gwendal and Conrad tried to hide about the truth, Yuuri's dilemma, it was all fun!

Absolutely Entertaining!

Love it!
I loved it! So good and brilliant! The ending is so romantic and full story also superb thanks for writing it!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Very lovely!
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful :)
Wolf-chan chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Just some constructive criticism. :) I must agree that the plot of your story is really good, but the grammar errors that are a bit too frequent has made me find this story less than enjoyable. I do hope you correct the mistakes though. It would be much nicer to read that way. :)
meckie-chan chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
winnie the pooh22 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
it was really amazing,going in my fav list.i wish i could also play with baby wolfram he must be so brotherly love was shown beautifully and loved the way u potrayed shori.
Amed chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Hehe...This is a little awkward...

I know it's been a REALY long time since you publish this...but...I just need to say how much I liked it!

Hehe...the plot is realy funny...and the clueless in Yuuri!

But what I liked the most, was the brotherly made my heart tremble with joy.

And there's also Shori's brotherly/fatherly sweet!

And ofcourse, the Yuuram love! We can't forget that! )

Well, I just have to say this is wonderful, realy amazing.

Thanks for making such a hearthwarming story.

P.S.: Do not give up and fight any adversity. Because it does not matter that a million voices tells you "no", as long as there is one that shout you "yes".

P.S2.: English is not my native language, so I apologize for any errors that I may have.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Anon chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I like your story but I can't help but notice some really blatant grammar and punctuation mistakes throughout your story so far... You might want to fix them, because they're getting to the point where they distract from the story and make it less enjoyable.
NellaReklaw08 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
OMG the absolute so KAWAII thing ever! i think the idea of turning the time back on Wolfram was so cute even the way you did it was funny XP baby wolfram is so cute! he should have totally roasted those baddies! *humph* and finally Yuuri admits his feeling, aw...!

absolutely kawaii story!
Kammyh chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Extra-sweet and cute story, I adored every single chapter of it. If you wish I can leave you a review for each chapter if you ask me for it! The brotherly relationship between Gwendal, Conrad and Wolfram, and Shouri and Yuuri were absolutely adorable, I never read something like this in my life! Little Wolfy was something too cute to describe in words and parental Shouri was really great.
galiophy chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I like the idea of shrinking Wolfie.. He's an adorable child... sigh *dreamy eyes*

*cough* by the way, I like this because Yuri's not denied his feeling too much, even tough he's still as clueless as ever. Yay for Wolfram!

I symphatize Shori and Conrad too.. i know how it feels watching your baby brother grow and suddenly out of your reach.. T.T

jesca117 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
"Welcome to Shibuya! I'll name you Englbehrt!"

Great story sofar, can't wait to read more!
minra chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
okay that was great! they should use this as KKM the movie XD