Reviews for soulless shell
NarwhalWarlord chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
You truly are one of the great legends of terrible fanfic. For ages in the future, your incompetence, foolishness, and bad grammar will resound as exemplars of everything that the Human species must hate and abandon.

In the words of the great Boris Kolenkhov:

"It stinks."

Toodles!
Sensei200 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
THIS IS A REDWALL RIP OFF UGH
MikaHimura chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Please work on your grammar.
Alex12321 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ah. The Redwall fandom has it's own equivalent of the LOTR classic,"legolas by laura". Should the fandom feel honored? Or horrified?
Anyway,I haven't laughed this hard since legolas by laura. Nice job!
AlexandriaSarcastically chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Have you heard about these amazing things called quotation marks and commas? Also paragraphs sound lovely too.
White Fedora chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
This is not Redwall.
42 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Hello! I'm glad that you've taken an interest in writing, but I think you should proofread before posting. Perhaps getting a beta reader would help. Your punctuation is seriously lacking and your grammar is, if you'll pardon me, atrocious. Please, by all means, keep working on your writing, but do remember that writing is also having a good grasp on the English language. You may want to take a grammar class or two before posting any more of your story.
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Your punctuation is very bad. Your description is overloaded and awkwardly crammed into sentences to which it is irrelevant. Your character also sounds so much like a Gary Stu. I'd like to know exactly how they were about to have such an idyllic "normal " day when apparently they have some child running about who has "red fire eyes."
Waterre chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I love Redwall.

And you just ruined it for me.
Meenah chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Beta Reader. That is all I have to say to you.
TheGoldenGryff chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Just ... what.

I can't even formulate a proper thought right now.

What.