Reviews for Waiting
nancy chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Great monologue! Are you going to do one more chapter?
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
you are amazing with words. Give you a dictionary and you will make a masterpiece. This is just well... wow. for starters. Bad me for having a permanent picture of Booth looking at a SI mag. and well. oh hell yes. that is just hot. not sure why. oh yes I do. I am a freak and freakiness is hot to me.

so again you have left me sitting here wishing I didn't have all this homework to do. I would much rather grab the husband and well. you know what I mean. tehe.

much love from MI. who would have thought it could freeze in Hell. god damn ice everywhere.

~ Bella
xhio chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
wonderful! I really liked it!

Do you think you're gonna write a second chapter? It'd be interesting...
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Very lovely piece! I totally enjoyed it and I wonder what may happen next? Please make our Christmas wishes come true.
jennisfifi chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
You just have to write one about how "their" Christmas went now. That was a great one shot, I absolutely love it.
katie5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
i really like this, especially the last line:

"it takes everything in me not to run because we kissed and even though you don't know it yet, tonight we're going to do it again."

great job!
freelancer starbuck chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
okay, this needs a sequel or another chapter or SOMETHING. you can't leave us hanging here!
Cheese1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
now that was just freaking awesome!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Damn that was freaking amazing! Loved every single word :o)
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Oh yeah, that was such a great look inside his head! We all know the flood gates were opened with that kiss! Any chance for a Brennan POV?

Great job as always!
Sarali1983 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
This is marvelous! you really ARE an artist! I know there are few chances that this happen, but i'd be delighted to read the, uh... sequel to that one. Like... what will the evening be? still from Booth's point of view of course, and with lots of fantasy-realisation in it (i feel like writing my wish to Santa Claus). If you feel bored any day...
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3