Reviews for Proposition Infinity (Formerly Who Killed Moff Tarkin?)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
That's was I disliked Han Solo so much! No morals at all, no virtue, he's a scoundrel indeed.
Zany the Nerd chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Man I am depressed this story never continued, I loved all the interactions between Vader and Luke. They were down right hilarious!
sylviajohns chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
This is so thrilling! When will we get tot he bottom of this? I like Vader/Luke actions. And Han's big mouth :D although, I'm surprised that Vader hasn't shut his mouth for good so far.

Waiting impatientl for an update !:)
Talicor chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Holy crap! This is a fantastic story! And I have loved every minute of it! Please PLEASE update soon!
PinkRangerV chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Wow. This is brilliant-a few too many Earth references for my taste, but I want to see what happens next!
alm chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
This is a great story! I love all of it - the serious mystery and its hilarious interludes. (Or is it the other way around?) Right now, my current theory is that the Adamans intend to mummify both delegations and replace their brains with computers, turning them into the perfect cyborg agents! Umm ... but I have no idea what Tarkin's death would have to do with that scenario.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Very intriguing, great build up of suspense... Hope you update soon!
Osprey Eamon chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
I like what you've done with the retelling of the Prometheus myth.
du1387 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Wow. I'd almost forgotten about this fic. Still, an excellent update. Hopefully we'll see more soon?
Jaina Liu chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Oh thank the force you've updated this! I checked out all if your fics and was very upset when found out they haven't been updated for a while:( But now you're back! I love all your SW fics include this interesting mysterious story, but my favorite is another of your brilliant story "The Illutionist" , if you also update that it will be great:) Again, thank you so much for your fantastic stories
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Very very good chapter. I liked the ending. Update as soon as you possibly can.
mylia11 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
So glad it's back. This just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Carrie2sky chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Dang, this plot is getting so good! i love a good mystery. So glad you are back again! Looking forward to more of you SW fics!
ILDV chapter 19 . 10/29/2012