Reviews for Who Killed Moff Tarkin?
paola chapter 20 . 1/29
more pliseee
We-have-problems chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
I couldn't stop laughing. This is so funny, and very witty. I would love to see write more, but I'm happy with with there is right now. This is probably the best combination of mystery and humor in the Star Wars fanfiction set that I have ever read. It is very well written, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I especially love Han Solo's part in the whole ordeal, and his witty remarks and banter and in general being pigheaded and stubborn. Please write more!
Dirtkid123 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
YAAAAAAAASSS! LUKE AND VADER FAMILY BONDING! I love how you wrote Han! lol
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
I am so glad you are back, and I truly hope you will update again soon!
aceliterature chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
What an exciting story! I love how you combined Star Wars with an Agatha Christie atmosphere of sorts and gave it a touch of horror. Plus, it's wonderfully funny and the dynamics between the characters of the two sides are really well written. Please update this some time :)
AlexandriteTheGreat chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
I don't care how old this fanfic is I NEED to know how it ends! Please continue! I love it so much! I could give you a billion reasons why I need it to continue, so if you wish, I'll tell you, but please finish this fanfic! Please!

And if you do, thank you so much.
Virodeil chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
Awwww... It was getting interesting! Please update? I usually don't like scary and mystery, but this was too intriguing to pass up. To be honest, the very first part of this story, in which you listed things so flippantly and just like a dramatic script, made me reconsider abandoning it; but now I'm glad I didn't. I never saw anything in this fandom anywhere close to this story; it's truly a gem. But then again, I've only explored a few dozen stories...
Looking forward to more!
Rey
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
This was one of the first Star Wars fics I ever read, and I am so happy to see that you are planning on continuing this story. I will have to go back and re-read up until this point since I only have a vague recollection of what has happened, but this chapter definitely piqued my curiosity with the whole Andaman thing. Can't wait to see where you are going with this story!
samifervent chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I never gave up hope that you'd be back! I'm so happy to read your work; it's just as fun and well developed as I remember it being! I can't wait for more and thanks for sticking around for as long as you have!
Etta.Ju chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I'm so glad that you've returned to this great story!
Zany the Nerd chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Oh my gosh yes an update! I love this story and this chapter was perfect especially the ending with Luke and Vader scavenging together! I love it, keep up the fantastic work! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
rogueindy chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Just found this story and it's great:) p
akuma-river chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Oh my.

I wonder what the plan of the trap was all about and what is up with those clones. It all seems too elaborate to just be a assassination plot.

Quid pro quo, a story for a story.

When is Vader going to realize that he also has a daughter?
Christine13 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
I'm so happy to see a new chapter I cannot stop smiling:)
Thank you and welcome back!
Anon chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
Hi, I'm one of your many fans and just wanted to welcome you back! And, most importantly, thank you for continuing this story. I've loved it and been re-reading it constantly and am delighted to find it's being restarted.

Lastly, I adore the Luke and Vader interaction; the deal of them talking about each other just warms my heart! It's a wonderful new chapter to find. Han is as hilarious as ever and I enjoy your Veers and Piett. :)

Once again, thanks for picking this up again and looking forward to the next chapter!