Reviews for The Power of One
ginny chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Have Corrine turn Josie into a vampire with her new powers.
Erieaud chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm scared
LeonPianta chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
Yay! So glad you finally updated!

I thought that this chapter went really well. I wonder what will happen next. I don't really have a favorite thing or anything, but I did notice your grammar could use a little work.

No offense and all. Can't wait for chap 9!
SlothKeeper chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
I like it. Really well written. Although it doesn't seem to have a single plot, more like multiple ones, but who knows. I think Rebecca should do something about her look so poor Lucas doesn't keep calling her Josie.
SerenityUsagiMalfoy chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
I like the Pearadyne word reversal for where Marshall works in London. LOL. Good one
LeonPianta chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Great story. I love this story.

I wonder why Marshall was sent to Z's house.

I'm showing appriciation! Oh, and don't worry if you get few reviews. My thought to be most popular story has 3. :o. So, great, and I can't wait for future chapters!
PuffofLogic chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Lovely chapter, insights on all the characters. Great job, nice descriptions. And Z! Yay Z! A bit violent for him, but the dress sense was perfect. And now Marshall's there? Hm...What will Corrine think?
Shanynde chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
please add some more v/j. Thank you, update please.
PuffofLogic chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Minor spelling mistakes, interesting plot lines though. Bit out there for me, but I'm hanging on for Z! You're doing a lovely job, I hope you decide to continue.
Strangedayslove chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Oh my god! this is great, it gets better every chapter, i can't believe that we have a real writer on this website. this so great i can't wait until chapter 4
Hiroko Randall chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like it but I'd love to see some romance for Josie's clone and Lucas, but otherwise it's good.