Reviews for Blood Confessions
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
You MUST write more. This is exactly (or close to) what I think will happen in the 4th book- Bella's change will be wrong or something.

Please update soon!
tashtash0 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Wow. This story is really cool. Please update as soon as you can.
Bella-and-Edward-forever22 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
i love it update soon plz!
cubye4 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
I really like your story. It's interesting!
BellaEdward4evr chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
that was great but y do u keep giving bella really dirty thoughts? oh and update soon
riddiculusvampire chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
hah u updated on the same day that i did1 wow pretty good..but shortish. why is the whole chappie underlined and bold?
BellaEdward4evr chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
OMG I think this is the best fanfic I hv evr read
BellaEdward4evr chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I lov this fanfic already barley on chapter one its great and im glad she is still clumsy and can blush! :D
pandaxsaurusxrex chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
its amazing and really funny. Update soon xD
Vampire-Belle chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
awesome story i really need to read more
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
i really enjoyed reading this
riddiculusvampire chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
hehe nice but kinda shortish..i want MORE! hehe isnt it great getting a review from ure BESTEST friend when shes relaxing on the beach in paradise? haha miss u too much u have no idea girl. i already got u a present..ithink ull likie it but im not tellin u what it is. MUAHAHA not that u care.. :( im having a great time. say hi to everyone from me.

love u

riddiculusvampire (aka lovesick leech/friend/rei chan)
LoverofEdward chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
wow very good and suspensful. i do reccomend that you take your time. great story, cant wait for the next chapter
ZombieRider chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
bella's a vampire now, right, and shes bleeding? im a bit confused
lee pontruce chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Okay this is so good and I will be up all night thinking about it so update I loved this its so good!