Reviews for Everything Changes
Amber Bellum chapter 9 . 2/21
So, I really liked it and loved Hermione, Draco and their chemistry but you were right because for me the story did end on chapter 8.
Ameearmy chapter 17 . 1/9
This book was an amazing read, the humor had me in a fit of giggles and the build up had me giddy. Amazing
WolfyLeigh chapter 17 . 12/21/2021
This was beautiful
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
Love this fanfic always come back to read it again
Aypearson chapter 17 . 8/27/2021
I loved this story. LOVED it!
Brad chapter 13 . 7/30/2021
Just perfect. Hands down the best "Ron finds out" scene of any of the Dramione fics I've read. You know that gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn? That was me through the whole conflict.
Chantal9 chapter 17 . 7/25/2021
This was just so beautiful! I'm so glad I found it and got to enjoy a couple of days reading it. Definitely a stellar first story, and exceptional insofar as writing in the first person is difficult to get right, imo, and you did it perfectly!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
lol... ofc it's ron.
AlexandriaSalvatore-94 chapter 17 . 7/1/2021
Oh! I really loved this story! I had a damn good read!
The way you portrayed Hermione's emotions and actions (Draco's as well) are really amazing and I also liked, how in the end the Trio remained friends!
MadameNotebook chapter 5 . 6/19/2021
I like this Hermione so far! Really, I think this is my favorite of all the fanfics I’ve ever read, she is just the same intelligent and stubborn Gryffindor we know, but is also a normal girl, with desires and I like she is not an expert nor an innocent soul.

I really like it!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 17 . 5/23/2021
That proposal had me near tears. Thank you for the read.
lovedrher chapter 17 . 4/22/2021
Lovely story! I have enjoyed the story's format a lot. Beautiful love story.
thatone-sidehoe chapter 6 . 3/30/2021
“Ouch, love—not now, I’ll play with your trunk later...but only if you’re a good girl.”
Ruth Jameson chapter 17 . 3/15/2021
A lovely story, but you do know Addison’s is a disease?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2021
I previously read Broken and it tore me apart, metaphorically speaking. But this fix kind of made me feel content. You are an amazing author and I love how you can write all types of genres so perfectly.
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »