Reviews for Everything Changes
Rome4 chapter 17 . 9/12
I maybe 15 years late reading this story but I'm glad I did. It was a recommended story on one of the dramione Facebook groups. Thank you for sharing your time and imagination.
Rome4 chapter 16 . 9/12
I love this draco. Hermione's a little neurotic, but brainiacts sometimes can be. lol. I do love how this story comes across as to how someone in their young 20's feels when in a relationship. I can relate, if I can remember my 20's correctly, god I'm getting old. lol
Pauline chapter 9 . 2/13
I'm tired of reading this already. It's a wonder I read untill chapter 9
DeathDagger chapter 17 . 7/7/2022
This was beautiful and I’m sad it had to end!
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 7/7/2022
This was intense and beautiful
Fawkes in sox chapter 17 . 6/21/2022
This story was a lot of fun to read and was easy for me to zoom through over a couple of days. I'm glad you didn't stop with the beginning of their relationship. by spending more time watching their relationship grow you really made me fall in love too. Also, absolutely loved that tasteful amount of Weasley drama.

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with your storytelling and voice with this being your first piece. I have many of your other stories on my to-be-read list but this was my first encounter with your writing (so I'm pleased to have so much more to look forward to!). I've been a beta/editor for a few years, seen authors develop and refine their own writing, and played with some FF ideas of my own (that will likely never see the light of day) so I know that this shit is harder than it looks and you're fucking killing it.

Thanks for sharing your creative outlet with us! I can't wait to read more of your work.
sciencetookourvibe chapter 4 . 5/24/2022
"Are you pissed?" damn, waiting for consent is so attractive, I've fallen in love with both of them
Amber Bellum chapter 9 . 2/21/2022
So, I really liked it and loved Hermione, Draco and their chemistry but you were right because for me the story did end on chapter 8.
Ameearmy chapter 17 . 1/9/2022
This book was an amazing read, the humor had me in a fit of giggles and the build up had me giddy. Amazing
WolfyLeigh chapter 17 . 12/21/2021
This was beautiful
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
Love this fanfic always come back to read it again
Aypearson chapter 17 . 8/27/2021
I loved this story. LOVED it!
Brad chapter 13 . 7/30/2021
Just perfect. Hands down the best "Ron finds out" scene of any of the Dramione fics I've read. You know that gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn? That was me through the whole conflict.
Chantal9 chapter 17 . 7/25/2021
This was just so beautiful! I'm so glad I found it and got to enjoy a couple of days reading it. Definitely a stellar first story, and exceptional insofar as writing in the first person is difficult to get right, imo, and you did it perfectly!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 7/21/2021