Reviews for Everything Changes
Perfect! 3
fldancer94 chapter 17 . 11/7
That ending was beautiful! So sweet! Just loved this whole story!
LostBeingMe chapter 17 . 11/6
ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story! definitely in my Top 5 Dramione list. I can't think of any more words to describe just how much I loved your writing. All my emotions were engaged as I read it through, and that always shows me how great a story is. Thanks for writing & sharing it with the rest of us.
iheartdraco95 chapter 12 . 10/8
Alright, disregard the ending of my last review (I should try not to review at 4am lol)
And wow. I loved the way you've portrayed H's thoughts in this chapter. It makes the character feel so much more real.
You're a brilliant writer, can't wait for D to make an entrance into this conversation!
iheartdraco95 chapter 11 . 10/7
Hmm so idk why but it sort of feels like D is just a mixture of ALL the good amazing parts of all the Dramiones ever and like all the good characteristics that you would find in them are all put into this one chapter.
I'm not saying I don't like it, I loved this chapter
But, idk seemed to be very out of character here..
And also no! No one can be a better mother than Mrs. W so pleaseee take that line back! :p
And yesss H's biological clock is ticking? I'm hoping you carry in this story line :x
And I know this story is already written but I was hoping for a scene with Ron finding out about them! This story needs SOME drama..
But whatever said, I'm loving this story and you're a brilliant author! Keep it up :D
iheartdraco95 chapter 10 . 10/5
How do you write smut so gooooooood?
Also, please please please let her be pregnant after this! I didn't see any mention of a contraception charm? *fingers crossed* but brilliantly written chapter!
iheartdraco95 chapter 7 . 10/4
Aaah this chapter made me feel like rainbows and sunshine!
Also is this going to be completely from H's POV?
iheartdraco95 chapter 5 . 10/2
WOW. Alright. Did NOT expect it to escalate so fast x_x but it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless!
Brilliantly written...
iheartdraco95 chapter 4 . 10/2
So I generally don't like it when D is already in love with H but seeing the circumstances because it's soo much later in their years and you've given us a back story as to their relationship I think I'll be alright with this.
Because tbh, D & H were never meant to be together. It's just circumstances make them realise that they're perfect for each other and I love it when they realise this but now I'm getting ahead of myself because idk if they're going to kiss or not! So onto the next chapter
iheartdraco95 chapter 3 . 10/2
Loved it!
iheartdraco95 chapter 2 . 10/2
Wow. Nicely written.
I like the way the story is presented
iheartdraco95 chapter 1 . 10/2
Really really liked this chapter! It's a brilliant way to introduce everyone and your portrayal of Hermione is very apt! And Nuna! Yay
Too cute :)
AmayaBlack chapter 17 . 8/30
Wonderful story! :)
Christina chapter 17 . 8/23
Awesome story. It was well thought out. The characters had depth. I really loved it. I never review unless I can say something positive.