Reviews for Everything Changes
lovedrher chapter 17 . 4/22
Lovely story! I have enjoyed the story's format a lot. Beautiful love story.
thatone-sidehoe chapter 6 . 3/30
“Ouch, love—not now, I’ll play with your trunk later...but only if you’re a good girl.”
Ruth Jameson chapter 17 . 3/15
A lovely story, but you do know Addison’s is a disease?
I previously read Broken and it tore me apart, metaphorically speaking. But this fix kind of made me feel content. You are an amazing author and I love how you can write all types of genres so perfectly.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 14 . 2/23
what the hell... i don't know that Hermione could be so thirsty! lmao.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 13 . 2/23
...hold up, there's a children in there, right? dude... what the heck!
elettra21 chapter 1 . 2/23
one of the first dramione fic I'd ever read. One of my most beloved! you've got a shining talent
Long time ago I did stop to read because I was in a bad place in my mind... I started to read again a few months ago and of course I went directly to my favorite thing: Draco and Hermione.
I just wanted to say that I really loved this story, is sweet without lot of drama, and I do love the fact that Ron, Hermione and Harry could still friends a the end, because in my opinion, they are just really happy when they have each others around. So thank you for your story, I will be reading more of you from Spain.
stephchoooo chapter 16 . 12/6/2020
Why did I just cry like I was the one being proposed to
stephchoooo chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
This is such a beautiful story
sapphire2468 chapter 17 . 11/21/2020
This was so cute. Thank you
Leonita Yap chapter 17 . 10/9/2020
This is beautiful story! You did a great job on it. Lovely, lively and of course very hilarious with Dracona... LOL
Leonita Yap chapter 15 . 10/9/2020
O gosh! This is quite hilarious with Dracona and Melon. I couldn't stop laughing. LOL
Leonita Yap chapter 13 . 10/9/2020
I cried endlessly in this part. So beautiful you know!
monay9e chapter 17 . 10/2/2020