Reviews for Everything Changes
Wow...
ForeverBughead chapter 17 . 7/31
This is absolutely beautiful. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me that I just didn't read the other chapters but these are new right? I'm pretty sure I've read this for about a dozen times already and I still keep on falling in love with it. Thank you so much for this.
jungahri chapter 17 . 7/29
This is such a beautiful dramione fanfiction. Im glad that you wrote this
eterna-romantica03 chapter 17 . 7/17
Thank you for writing this, sharing it with us and leaving me with a smile on my face and a happy heart. God bless.
Elena.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 16 . 7/17
What is not to like about a marriage proposal like this one?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 12 . 7/17
The way you have taken Hermione and allowed her, faults and all, to grow and have a better understanding of where she stands now and having Draco walking alongside nudging her this or that way without overwhelming her is the best of this fic. I don't really care how often or where they have sex because sex is just but a minor component of any meaningful relationship. Smut gets boring very fast for me. It's your Draco who has shown Hermione what loving someone means. I guess, he has loved her longer and is not afraid of it. The confrontation with Ron was close to perfection for me because first, Ron in relation to Hermione, was an absolute immature prick in the books and in the movies. His attitude in your story is in character. Secondly, Hermione needed to realise that Ron had never been a real friend, it was just wishful thinking. Hopefully she moves on from hate to indifference. Hate to me, means the other person still has a hold on you.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 11 . 7/16
Only in fanfiction can Draco Malfoy be the dream boyfriend. Fiction is full of possibilities, isn't it?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 7/16
So far, so good. I only wish the flashbacks would stop. Rather than interrupting the story just keep in the present. Okay, rant over. As for these two, sex is fine and fun, let's hope it goes beyond a good many shags and a more meaningful relationship.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/11
thank you so much for that! its awesome!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 7/5
And what is Draco thinking? Not talking about the 'elephant in the room' is disconcerting. I get why Hermione doesn't since I get to know what she's thinking. Is Draco afraid of the answer if he were to pursue his interest in Hermione? Is he waiting for her to take the first step in taking whatever happened between them more seriously?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 7/5
That was hot. I'm wondering if there is going to be a 'morning after' debacle. Draco might have different expectations than Hermione and since it appears he is attracted to her at a deeper level than Hermione is, I wonder if he is going to be utterly disappointed. It is rebound sex after all.
venatryx chapter 1 . 6/20
IN LOVE WITH THIS HERMIONE 3 SHE DOES NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AIM TO BE LIKE
venatryx chapter 5 . 6/19
definitely one of the best shags I've ever read .
venatryx chapter 2 . 6/19