Reviews for Everything Changes
HPfanobssesed chapter 17 . 3/21
Wonderful! I love it! Sort of fifty shades of grey with the blind folding and stuff, but def. original! Jeez, you make me wish Hermione and Draco did hit it off...to be honest, I never did like Ron as much as the others. :) Oh, well. Great story!
HermioneGranger364 chapter 17 . 3/19
I loved this fanfic! I'm a huge dramione fan and I don't get impressed easily this is one of the best stories I've read. Keep writing and I hope we can work together on a collab one day!

HermioneGranger364️
aamlkb chapter 1 . 3/3
Oh no! Bad Ron
matkatry chapter 17 . 2/14
Wonderful story! :)
So sexually accosting Hermione in public is now considered "romantic"? Bullshit. She should have separated out of there and let him and his wandering hand to their own devices. So disgustingly disrespectful. Where the hell did her backbone go? Oh, right, Draco has a pretty face and knows how to buck his hips so that's all it takes.
Longest shag in the history of the universe.
kpop1392as chapter 13 . 2/4
Omg, this chapter was explosive and awesome! I loved that you had Fleur use some French (I think it kept her real). I love the background of what happened to Draco's mom and how it was explained. I love how much Draco and Hermione love each other and how they can see the other as their equal.
Gryffindor chapter 17 . 2/2
Such a good story You really are a talented writer you know Keep up with the good work!
PS PLZ DO A SQUEL PLZ!
Sorry if I spelled something wrong
alexaguamenti chapter 17 . 1/30
I love how this story's written. From the flashbacks to the colloquialisms, I loved it! Great job!
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 1/29
sex scene was funny lol
margbennington chapter 17 . 1/28
Beautiful story, believeable character and hot sex acene!
bittybee119 chapter 17 . 1/21
I have read this story 4 times over and it is still one of my favorites. I love how you have flashbacks and keep the story the same. You created a beautiful love story with a great amount of drama and love scenes. Great, great work.
Midnight May chapter 17 . 1/11