Reviews for Everything Changes
Your Story is really amazing! I Love your writing style!
It's just Perfect! Thank You!
shaicology chapter 17 . 2/12
Oh dear! I finished reading everything first because posting a review.
I LOVE IT!
So much it hurts. Hahaha.

Your writing skill is superb. I like how the story flows. Everything is perfect (for me). The problem, the scenario, the conflict, the solution, the cheesy moments, the steamy moments, EVERYTHING!

Love it. Really do.
GREAT JOB!
Alaina08 chapter 17 . 2/2
Great story.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Loved this! This story made me laugh, it made me horny, and made me smile till my cheeks hurt. You didn't take a long time to get to the romance, and you had Draco initiate it (which I liked). My FAVORITE thing about this though, is that there were no moments where something was left unsaid so there were no misunderstandings or fights because of that - Its my biggest frustration and i'm so glad you didn't do that. (At least from what i directly had to read about, of course they prob had fights like that but not that i had to go through)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
EEEKKKKKKKKKK! :)!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
OH. MY. GOD. WORDS CANT EVEN HAPPEN RIGHT NOW. BLOODY AMAZING
Iheartbooks394 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Wow... you are good at this! I'm out of breath just reading it ;)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
BURNNNNNNNNN! OH SASSY HERMIONE YOU ARE AMAZING!
Emily chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
This is wonderful, and beautifully steamy. I thing I actually broke out in a sweat in some places!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
It may just be the emotion of the moment, but I feel like this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read - why does it not have more reviews?!

I'm not usually a first person fan, but it works with this story, which is brilliant, and well-written. Their love is beautiful, Hermione's speeches are badass, and chapter 15 is hilarious! The smut was just wow, and without question, this is a story to read again and again.

I must point out that there are a few grammatical errors and omitted words here and there, but nothing significant, and there's one or two chapters where the formatting's made the whole text bold, but it's minor.

Such excellent work!
darkcloud666 chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
This is the first fanfic to ever give me something resembling a book hangover. Hands down the best Dramione fic I've read so far. The plot and characterisation were excellent, and I do like a bit of good old smut ;)
memoriesarecheap chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
I love this! A feel-good story of Draco and Hermione. Thank you!
DramioneAddiction chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Although the smut was too much for me, the story was ADORABLE! You are the best writer ever!
StarDustTeen chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
That was THE best romance adult Dramione I've EVER read. :)
Sakura Malfoy1 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Simple and yet beautiful!