Reviews for Everything Changes
hpfan addict chapter 17 . 6/21
That was one of the greatest stories I've ever read! From beginning to 'Beginning!' Brilliant! I think you put so much realism in there, it very well could be the autobiography of a real person!? So lovely! I want to compel you to feel how thoroughly I enjoyed reading this; but I'm not sure I'm eloquent enough for such a feat? Either way? I felt throughout this entire story, and what more does one generally ask for in reading, than to feel and learn? That's what you gave me with this work of art! A lesson in feeling! And I'm ever grateful! Cheers!;-)
AimeeGrangerMalfoyxx chapter 17 . 5/19
Wow! I totally 100% agree with all of the positive reviews you've been given! One of the best Dramione's I've ever read and that's saying something because I have read wayyyy to many! You seem to have a natural talent for writing, it all seems makes sense and there are no mistakes. It's all very professional, ever thought of becoming a writer? I think you'd be an awesome one! Anyway carrying on, please continue to write fanfics because they truly are wonderful and you truly deserve all of the praise you are receiving! Very enjoyable, well done :) xx
Beautiful! 3
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 17 . 4/23
I absolutely love this story, perfection. Your writing is amazing :-)
OMG. I think you've just made me fall in love with Dramione!
shouldn't the name of the be constallations or stars, cause i know that's tradition in the Black family and since Draco's mom is a Black shouldn't their offsprings be named after said constallations and stars, that's why his name is Draco and his suppose son is Scorpius but no matter its still a lovely story
Gag. Far too soon for unnecessary sex. That ruined it for me. I know it was supposed to be cute and sexy and "hawt", but really, it was trite, annoying, and far too unrealistic.
The constant flashbacking got annoying fast.
This was one of the best dramione stories I have read
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 17 . 3/19
I absolutely adored this story. Your writing was wonderful and so was the plot! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us :)
wow this is one of the best dramione fan fic i have read..great job! i like the wat you wrote it in Hermione's perspective giving us the idea that she is not the stiff bookworm that everybody knows but still stuck up to the Hermione that we know and love from JK's books..although I would really love to read this story in Draco's perspective as well..even if its just a one shot..just wanted to know when he realized he like and then eventually love H even if its just a one-shot and not a multi chaptered fic like this..again great job!
Your Story is really amazing! I Love your writing style!
It's just Perfect! Thank You!
shaicology chapter 17 . 2/12
Oh dear! I finished reading everything first because posting a review.
I LOVE IT!
So much it hurts. Hahaha.

Your writing skill is superb. I like how the story flows. Everything is perfect (for me). The problem, the scenario, the conflict, the solution, the cheesy moments, the steamy moments, EVERYTHING!

Love it. Really do.
GREAT JOB!
Alaina08 chapter 17 . 2/2
Great story.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Loved this! This story made me laugh, it made me horny, and made me smile till my cheeks hurt. You didn't take a long time to get to the romance, and you had Draco initiate it (which I liked). My FAVORITE thing about this though, is that there were no moments where something was left unsaid so there were no misunderstandings or fights because of that - Its my biggest frustration and i'm so glad you didn't do that. (At least from what i directly had to read about, of course they prob had fights like that but not that i had to go through)