Reviews for Everything Changes
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
I was binge reading this and it is beautiful. Good job!
0Ivory0 chapter 17 . 5/24/2018
This was fantastic! It was so sweet how Draco became more vulnerable around Hermione. I loved what you did with Hermione and Ron’s relationship, like, Ron’s inability to grasp Hermione doesn’t love him and how Hermione was also at fault becasue she led him on.
Is it bad that I think Tana and Ron are cute together? A box of tissues was involved for the end of the chapter, it was so sweet, happy, and sad. My favorite part was when Hermione was talking about love. Great fucking job!
melyusop chapter 17 . 5/14/2018
I love evry bits of the story! Thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2018
I don't know how many times I had tried to read this story: it has loads of positive reviews and lots of faves. All in all an indication that this is a good and interesting story. However I never get far before I am close to screaming because of the constant flashbacks. I don't understand, how others can read this without going boinkers. The flashbacks ruins the flow. A flashback from time to time is a smart story trick. Constant flashbacks where you lose the concept of what is now and what was then, and where is this then compared to the previous four flashbacks it requires you taking notes to keep up.
pixelbun1 chapter 17 . 3/26/2018
a lovely fic, if a liiiittle bit on the long winded side. However you can't complain there wasn't enough "romance/happy ending/characters falling in love" bits. There was plenty. Galore. The sexy bits were very sexy, the sweet Draco is cute. Nice and fluffy, with a side helping of delusional dumb Ron.
kyunay1998 chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
00pk000
Sharon chapter 17 . 2/27/2018
I don’t even think this could be any better. I love all the characters! Such a great story. Thank you!
DiagonAli chapter 17 . 2/21/2018
I love broken or drama filled dramione, but strong and in charge dramione is equally delicious. this was the perfect amount of fluff and lemons. Mmm. you write a delicious Draco
lilacaliens chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
I don’t want love if it isn’t like this
MotekElm chapter 17 . 1/28/2018