Reviews for The Legend of 1900: An Ending, and a Beginning
TyroAkira chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Yaay! I love it! I didn't like the end of the movie, and then i find this? This just made my day and life better! :D
Sherllllock chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yeah, that is how it SHOULD'VE ended.

But nooooooooooo, I had to cry my eyes out instead.

Beautiful, though. :)
RejaNuha chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I just finished watching this film for the first time and fell in love (though I already loved Tim Roth). I love your fic. It is simple and sweet and I was thinking that exact thing at the end of the film- there are other ships! Its nice to see that there are stories on here for that film and perhaps one day I'll write one and maybe we can convince the site to give it its own category!

Thank you so much for this happy ending!

-RejaNuha
CJ chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
saw this movie & thought i would look for fan fiction.I love this.I was kind of hoping for this kind of ending in the done.
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You have no idea how long I've been looking for a 1900 fanfic! One of my favorite movies ever. Obviously, look at my name! haha. Very cute ending. i just discovered the Misc. Movie section here on the site and was very excited to see this. You've inspired me! :D And I agree, this should have been the ending! :D lol.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
How delightful! I followed the link, curious at who would put two of my lonely stories on their alert list-and I found this little jewel of a tale. I consulted Wikipedia and the Internet Movie DataBase to familiarize myself with the movie.

Some would call this a Hollywood ending-or a Disney ending. I call it a work of Grace-life turning out favorably for a couple young men who need some luck-or blessing. As Humphrey Bogart says in Casablanca-”This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

A short, clean concise narrative-tied up the loose ends-artfully told. The part about “other cruise ships” is inspired, in my humble opinion.. Austrian? I’m glad it’s in English, so I could enjoy it. I know a lot of native English-writing folk who could take a lesson from you in correct grammar and punctuation.
slef chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Awesome! Yes, this is a much better ending to my favourite movie :)
imhellahi chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
wow! i didnt think of that either! HAHAHA! good story...love Legend of 1900
Waterbook chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This story is short, but nice. Amazingly, it fits in well with the end of the movie. Thank you for making me watch the movie because it is a great movie. I will make sure our parents watch it as well so that they understand your story. Keep up the writing, you are good at it.