Reviews for The Stars
Catcat1520 chapter 1 . 8/15
This made me cry ... well done!
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aw u made me cry
Willie Holmes chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Damn you (not seriously). YOU caused me to cry. I like this, but man, isn't it heart-wrenching. TT_TT
claw06 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story is so sweet in a sad kind of way. It made me all teary eyed
doxiesmom14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
great story...made me cry
raisuke143 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'm crying this sucks... But really nice story. It really touched my soul *sniff*
soratanaka chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow. So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. Perhaps a bit rushed, but well written either way.
someone chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
God! I almost cried reading this! Beautiful. Loved it when Snape told Harry to behave in the afterlife.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I'm crying! Are you happy now? T_T
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You made me cry.
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
You made me cry :'(

It was so great! I can't believe it. So sad, but so perfect.

Mind if I favorite it? :)

-M
Amira Wayne chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I cried when i read this. could you tell me what voldemort did to harry in a private message please.
Nagini Potter chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was simply beautiful. I had tears rolling down my face by the time I finished reading this. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow this was very sad and well written, so much that I am crying like mad. Hmm that cry felt good. This was done so beautifully that, even though I know how the canon story ends, your story still affected me. Thank you for this :]
Badbonita chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Obviously, it was terrible what our minds can even imagine that Harry must have endured during his time of captivity but he was given his last wish and died happy. He likely didn't know Voldemort was dead. All he knew was that someone from the Order finally was able to get to him. That it was Snape was a nice touch. After such a horrific tale - and well done without having to resort to specific gory bits (yes you told us what happened but from a distance in time) - you left it with a note of hope and happiness.