Reviews for Don't Confess
yay chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh no. Oh, I'm so sorry Remus.
scorsby chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
hey this was pretty good. funny and sweet. poor moony. sirius shouldnt have acted that way but then- what could he say?
rekahneko chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
So sad and yet so well done.

Loved it!

Looking forward to the other part - thanks for adding.

(-:
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It was okay, but I prefer happy endings. Maybe the sequel will have a more uplifting ending? You confused verb tenses a few times, such as in this sentence: "It was a veiled accusation, and it sting."
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was wonderful! Well sad that it's unrequainted, but that's the cold, hard, truth of life - isn't it? Ahh, rejection sucks, but now I'm gonna go read the sequel. ;) Amazing job.
breakingthegirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
NO they are meant to be together forever!

lol. good story, i liked it :)

even though it was sad :l
remuslives23 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I'm reading your sequel 'As Lovers Go' and didn't realise there was a prequel. This was heartbreaking! I'd be devastated if I hadn't read some of the next fic!
yitaply chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I enjoyed it very much. I like the writing style and I look forward to reading the continuation of this fic.
little boy on her bike chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hi, me again! this was sad. but realistic. i mean, if one of my best friends walked up to me and told me they were in love with me, i might be a little freaked. now i have to go read the sequel and see what happens. :)
wonderweasley chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
hey sophia...

I read this story!

Nice!

Thank God,its not smut.

Feelings need to be picturised!

I want to make some things clear!

Being a conservative Indian, I don't usually read slash/smut.

But this one was different!

You asked me to and I read it!

Once again!

You are indeed a budding writer!

You know very well who is it!

Love, wonderweasley!
CrazedEnigma chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
*sniff* that's sad. Poor Remus, he's way too adorable.

But it's nice to read a fic that doesn't end happily ever after for a change. And it's really well written, too - almost poetic at times.
ellesra chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved it, it had a stroke of truth and reality. Every other story I've read about them always end with snogging, not the cold reality of rejection. Love it, keep up.
bmdohmen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good Lord, you're good at the angst! I love it!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was really sad!
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw so sad. liked it though.