Reviews for And Thy Sons Shall Return to Their Border
Sharaon chapter 1 . 4/6
And when Yuri awoke the next morning there was ni Wolfram on his side. Hahahaha

I was thinking that it was Wolframs ghost, coming back to Yuri just because he needs to. Even on death.
Hime-Oozora chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my god! That was GORGEOUSE! And so touchy! :') oh my god! Keep writing fics please... I loved your way! :3
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What h... That the end. That was to easy. Everything was going great until the end. Oh well thanks.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
War truly made Vic scared. But she was relief Wolfie's coming home.
tk04 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Not bad. Though there were slot of missing pieces in the story. Oh well its still good. Thank you.
TigressJade chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, I was nearly in tears while reading part of this. I'm glad Wolfram came back though, regardless. His homecoming was as somber as it should have been. Yuri going absolutely nuts back at the castle was, while incredibly sad and something I definitely felt sympathy for, well done and appropriate. He needed to realize how much Wolfram meant to him in general. Okay I lie, I mean romantically. This was a nice, if tense and war ridden, bit of fanservice. You obviously thought this through very well and it shows in the writing and characterization. I honestly didn't know what to expect for the ending. So, great job with adding a bit of suspense to your story and giving us the pairing we wanted in the end. ;)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Such a powerful story, I was even welling up by the end. Excellent writing.
Maayan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love this. I love the Chava Albershtein song, I love how well you capture the experience of sitting back and letting your loved ones go fight the war. And from a ruler's perspective - the concept of having no choice except going to war, and the need for leverage to make it stop, are both harsh lessons for someone as young as Yuuri to learn.

The scene of Wolfram's return, especially, rings very, very true. That gray look in the eyes of a man who's seen war up front for the first time, and the way Yuuri doesn't even have the words shows how emotional he is about Wolfram's return. Without mentioning love even once, you make it shine through.

The only thing it needs is a REALLY emotional sequel dealing with the fallout, both for Wolfram and for Yuuri. And maybe a beta:)
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, that was...intense with bitter undertone. I like how you described Yuuri's thought, being inexperienced in war and feeling scared and useless. Also how he was scared to lose Wolfram. But the end was really sweet. Overall, I loved it :D
kazeyukiryusama chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
A great fic... A journey to come home, to Yuuri after the war...

You did nicely on this fic
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was so good. I really thought Wolfram died... I nearly started crying with relief when he came back. Really, really good... I look forward to reading more from you
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
It's...powerful. Not overdramaticised. Not a word of 'love' or 'confession' but the feeling is very clear...I love this!
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was wonderfully written, had me nervous for a while though thinking Wolfram might actually be dead. X_X

Yeah.. I hate how things get lost in translation so bad.
pandawolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Well done!

A war is something that I don't want to deal with..
Cheska chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh yey! He came back! Not safe and sound, but he came back!