Reviews for Mr Brightside
DracoPendragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is one of my fave fics ever!
But everytime I read it, it feels like my heart's being torn into a billion freakin' pieces! Why, Harry, why? Now I can't listen to the song without bursting into tears...
It's amazing, but God it makes me emotional.
KeepingUsASecret chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I liked this, it was cute angst 3

Just a few things, a lot of words/letters/punctuation was missing. Also "Sadist that I am, I actually believed you" doesn't make sense since a sadist is someone that gets pleasure out of hurting people.

KeepingUsASecret xx
WWT chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Good... but I still hate Asswipe!Harry... -pouts-
xx.billvy.xx chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I feel bad for Draco. Harry you bastard... hahaha... I loved this story! It's so sad! Draaco...you poor boy... Drarry forevah!... Smileys... I love The Killers as well... haha
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I saw it was a song fic for Mr. Brightside so I turned on the song and Me n' Malfoy are in the same boat: I didn't know Harry smoked either!
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i read this fic before but for some reason didn't bother reviewing...but now i am! i loved this angsty fic. its beautiful in its own way. if i ever see tom felton or someone that looks like draco im gonna give him a hug just because of this fic. :)

ciao
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
very sad :( nice how you made it fit the song so well :) keep up the good work :)
Grimalken chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ohgod. I love that song.

And the story was so angsty and amazing.

I like your angst.

It's some of the best angst I've ever read. :D

Amazing job.
Winga chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Now you made me cry.

Harry's stupid and Draco's fantastic.

I love your writings, would want to be able to write as well as you do.

Ooh, I'm so sad for Draco.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I read this fic over and over again, but I've never actually reviewed, have I? stupid me. This is easily one of my favourite fics, and GOD do I love you for it! Its's perfect babe, you hit the nail on the head with this one! xx
demon-QUICKSILVER-wolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
its good, i luv that song too and always thought of them together with, though strangley always from harry's point of view.

an idea: writing a second chapter wth teh same some, but with Harry. just an idea
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
T_T

Thura Huodae
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
NO! ALWAYS MAKE THEM HAPPY AT THE END!

ALWAYS!

otherwise, it was a good story.
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Love this song...

Love this fic..

Brilliant work. .

xoxo
Annamia chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Very well done! You do songfics really well, which makes me jealous, since I can't write them at all.

One small note. When you say, "But I USES I’ll just go back to the way I was," do you mean, "But I GUESS I’ll just go back to the way I was?" That would make more sense.

Wonderful and tragic and perfect.

-kyra