Reviews for The Tinman and the Runaway Princess
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I simply love love love the sassy az you have here. I know she has a lot of issues but man I love how she just throws stuff back in peoples faces! Kudos
r2metoo chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
This is so great. I just found this story last night, and I've been reading it since then. So good! I'm really enjoying it, and I love the direction you're going in. I couldn't imagine a better story to give my first review to!
Nara chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
Aw, great story. I love how you made it happy for Az and Glitch too.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is really good. I love this pairing, and it isn't done very often. :) Thank you for taking the plunge. I can't wait to read more.
CinephileSandra chapter 23 . 4/28/2010
Beautiful story! I love the way you wrote the progression of Glitch and Az's romance, it seemed so natural! And of course, all the Cain/DG love made me giddy ) Thanks for sharing!
Dreamsprite5 chapter 23 . 4/4/2010
Wonderful Lovely Story! Written ages ago lol but still wonderful. I especially loved the chapter where Glitch kicked bad guy ass, but then he's been my favorite character ever since I watched the series. I remember in one of your AN that you were slightly nervous about writing Glitch, but I think your portrayal of him was one of the best ones on this site! Thanks again for this great story!
EmmaFine chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
So I'm not even mid-way and it's really, really entertaining. And I loved the Labriynth reference!

"It bit me!"

"Well what'd you expect fairies to do?"

"Well, I thought they nice things. Like grant wishes."

"Fity-seven!"

"You're horrible!"

Yep...I have officialy watched that movie far too many times.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 23 . 8/9/2009
This is the second time that I've read this story, and I absolutely love it! I really love your characterization of Az, I think that you handled her beautifully. In a lot of fics, she's just broken and depressed, and I really appreciate that you drew her with some valid anger. I also like the way you drew the Queen... bashing the parents is all well and good, but I think that your version of her motives is much more realistic, more thoughtful. Thanks so much for writing such a great fic, I really enjoyed it!
Nfinity chapter 23 . 4/28/2009
This story rocks.

That pretty much sums up my feelings, but I'd like to add that at first I had some doubts on the Az/Glitch side pairing, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked in this story. I could probably spend all 10 characters telling you how brilliant and awesome this story is, but I'll stick to the above and one other comment on how amazing you've portrayed the relationship between Cain and DG. Loved it, definitely.

Nfinity
Remy's Writer chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
The second the fairy bit her finger, I screamed, "Labyrinth!" and totally jumped to Hoggle and Sarah. . It was cute, somewhat fitting, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the little ref.

~.

R.W.
fatesfortune987 chapter 23 . 5/21/2008
Ah! Amazing! I loved it! That totally made my night, now morning. That was spectacular!
fatesfortune987 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
I love it so far! Just finished Chapter 8 and totally caught the Labyrinth reference! I was sitting there reading and then the fairy bit her and I was totally like LABYRINTH! Must get back to reading.
JesSickUh chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
I've started reading this as a recommendation from a friend. It's really good so far. A couple of instances remind me of moments from my favorite movies. The first was when DG greeted Cain, right before she told him he was leaving. It reminded me of Wolverine and Rogue's reunion at the beginning of X2. The second was in this chapter when the fairy bit DG. It was exactly like the moment in Labyrinth when Sarah was bitten by the fairy, and Hoggle asked "what did you expect," and she said she expected being granted wishes and such.

A nitpick though, is that you could use a beta, just for the spelling mistakes. They're not so obvious if this were a shorter story, but the way you intermix certain words that sound the same, yet are spelled differently, is a little distracting. Other than that, I'm really enjoying the plot, and I plan on continuing to read this.
T Parke-Laine chapter 23 . 5/14/2008
This was lovely. I especially like the way you describe DG getting in touch with her magic by imagining her sister as a broken machine. That was a very nice touch.

And of course, a happy ending doesn't hurt either.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 8 . 5/3/2008