Reviews for Knight of Swords
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
wow intense war going on here
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Ummm, just to say, I found this really, really intense, unique, and a bunch of other things I can't discribe. While reading this I was always thinking, "what's going to happen next? What's Takeru going to do? Is he going to become the next Kaiser?" and a bunch of other questions. I recently found your Codewalker series, and I was completely impressed by the way you wrote, well, every thing! Though, sadly this is incomplete. I really find that such a shame, because this was incredibly good, and this work of art doesn't deserve not to have a conclusion. I understand that it's not your falt, and maybe you lost inspiration, but still, I hope you will update this, because, again, this would be so tragic to go unfinished.
Kaizer kun chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
I love this story havent read it since tarnished I forgotten how much Id enjoyed it hope you find time to continue this
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
All right, so I just finished rereading this little epic here beginning with "Phantom Codewalker". I checked the last time I reviewed for this story. It was over three years ago. I'm thinking to myself, goddamn, that was a long time ago. And yet I still love and remember most of what happened in these stories and I'm still craving for more. I guess it's the uniqueness of your plot and the rare coupling of Takeru and Ken. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but because the story remains so vividly in my mind, it doesn't feel like it's been over three years.

I really, really do hope you continue soon, though. Your stories are among the best when it comes to the Kenkeru pairing and I love them sincerely. And there's so much left unattended! I want to know what happens! xD

When I read these stories now, I feel like I understand a lot more than I did when I read them initially. I guess it's because I'm actually analyzing the details more and not just skimming through in wild excitement. But the basic questions are stil the same. What the heck is Ken going to do about Takeru, what exactly is going to happen to our blond in regards to the Dark Seed, and what do those nasty little scientists have in store for him, if anything at all besides observing? Of course, there are also other little inquiries, but those are my main ones.

I must say, though, I am a little disappointed in Ken. I certainly wouldn't have been as passive as him if I found out my lover was heading down the same path of destruction as I did years before. I understand it's pretty much pointless to try to convince Takeru otherwise, but Ken resigned a little too quickly for my tastes. But, eh, we'll see what happens. Hopefully. That's the key word here, isn't it? :P Oh wells. I've written far too much already. But here's wishing for you to continue this brilliant tale before I go bite my nails off. (I don't bite my nails, by the way, so that just goes to show how agitated I am at this story's state of incompleteness.) Cheers, and I hope to see more of this in the future sometime. :]
Tempest920 chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
Hi I've been reading your story for the past few years now. When are you goning to have the next chapter out? I hope its soon cuze this story is to god to just cut it off now.
Ken's Fangirl chapter 8 . 2/14/2004
Whoa, you are a very talented writer! This story is just...very awesome! I cant wait for the rest of story, to see how the Chosen deal with Takeru and such, so when you have the chance, hopefully soon, update okay?
Prosopopeia chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
that was good. i want more.
Shiranai chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
Great chapter, Ajora. Wonderfully written. Good old Osamu, too. :)
Blackthornhiei chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
Nice portrayal of Osamu.

Where was Savali during the whole rescue?
torpedo chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
~lets out breath~ man, that was intense! It was made even more scarier by the fact that I was listening to "Family Affair" while I was reading. Seemed to make the mood a little more scary...even though it probably wasn't meant to...~shudder~

Story was really cool, though. I love the way you set the mood and everything. Very descriptive and detailed, too. I also love the way you describe things. Really cool!
Lady Geuna chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
(GASPS) You updated! OMG, so much has happened! KEN FOUND OUT! You'd GOT to update soon! PLEASE!

Geuna~
Prosopopeia chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
my God, i never reviewed this story! yeesh, i'm so bad! i started reading this on yours and Meimi's website (go Tarnished Wings!) a long time ago before finding it here on and the review i *actually* did type, got erased. STUPID ! anyway, i love this story and everyone just seems *so* real. it's really amazing actually, and i love Savali. he's so cool mischievous! and you know it takes a lot for me to actually like a character i've never seen before! .~ so bravo on that and bless you for the nice long chap! gotta pray for more!
Krylancelo chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
Nice, and' I'd love to read more. The samd girl,eh?
Shiranai chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
This chapter was so good. *claps* I've always loved how things come back to haunt Ken. Poor Ken. It makes you want to write angsty fics about him. :D

And the next chapter is called "The Hanged Man?" Interesting. Doesn't that card have to do with gaining knowledge? Sounds a lot like the time when Odin hung himself on the World Tree to gain knowledge. Quite intriguing...
torpedo chapter 6 . 8/30/2002
That was really cool!

"Bloody brilliant", to quote someone that I don't even know...