Reviews for Identity Crisis
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
XD I always win arguing contest using THAT SAME TACTIC! Tomo you truly are great Nyahaha I once used it with my math teacher when i asked who she liked best. Me or Paulini... XD She kept repeating Paulini everytime i repharsed the question so i started by repeating my name... then BAM i said Paulini, she said my name! MUAHAHA... then she kicked me out of class for disturbance and would let me in for a week...YAY no math for a week! Though i did miss a quiz ~_~ ah and yes owls have red chest cuz on Xmas they need red suits so they eat the robins who try to pose as owls and so they get all soaked on poser's blood that is like some perm dye ~_~ yes and i dont compare Tomo to Naruto, i tihnk TOmo more like EXCEL XD uh wait no that's me my bad... Nyahaha since not many people know Azumanga here in Mexico I am compared to Excel... which is OK in my HUGE NON-EXISTENT ANIME BIBLE-LIKE BOOK... Gah i just noticed i have no idea what a Borg is... hmm... WIKIPEDIA I CHOOSE YOU! *throws gum* O_O *runs after it* nu it still had flavor!~.~;; Well now it has MORE... Now it tastes like "strawberry flavored dog shit"! m Yummy, truly worthy of the "Every Flavor Bean" harry potter...thingy! XD Nice fic, truly made me realize what those unworthy ravens try to replace... XP

JA NE
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Ah yes The Numbnuts are a lot like the borg, they seem to think in unison. (shivers in fear) This was great, keep it up, so until then, take care...AR

'till next time
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Are you kidding me, you busy woman! Good go! HaHa! I loved this. The perfect interperetation of the woes of an exam riddled student. kill the person who came up with the idea, indeed. I liked this piece, just as i like all of your works. Take care and keep on writing!

-Bruteaous-
Weener1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Heheh...the Numbnut Collective Unconscious! It exists!

Hmm...thank you for enlightening me Tomo, I never knew animals could have identity crises!

If Osaka's explanation of their red chest is that grapic and brutal I'd like to hear some of her other musings...so why do zebras have stripes? Why do pigeons have that weird lump o their nose!

-Jay
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
First of all, I would have to help Kagura find that idiot who put exams/finals before holidays and I'm sure we could concoct a fitting torture-~

...an owl with an identity crisis...that does rival the blue piranhas...*shakes head* Tomo and Osaka just need to be put in those nice padded rooms and left there...Yomi's going to snap one of these times-~

Poor Sakaki.

Great One-shot...just in time for the holidays too!

ToaR