Reviews for Legacy of the Cursed Mask: Michiru's Return
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Wow, I applaud you for this excellent chapter! So, it's continued in another story...well, I should go and read it then! :D Wonderful work, I really loved this story.
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Hahaha, wow way to go for strategy! Again, Kagome annoys me, which hopefully will fade away...anyways, another beautiful chapter! Great work :)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Oh poor Kaname! Every time she encounters Sango, Miroku seems to pop up, too. *sigh* And ugh, Kagome and her meddling is getting on my nerves. Even if it is between her friends and having a love triangle going on, she should stay out of it no matter her opinion and let them work it out for themselves. Michiru was so close! Spectacular chapter, I'm looking forward to reading the next one :)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Yes! He did it! Of course, I'm pretty sure it would've happened sooner or later. Wondrous work! This is so far one of my most favorite chapters
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Curse that stupid Naraku! I remember when he suddenly return in the anime and freaked out, haha. Great chapter, if not a little angsty and incredibly intriguing as well as intense. Some grammar and spelling errors, but those can easily be fixed :)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Oh no...that doesn't appear to bode very well. But, pushing that aside, marvelous chapter! I feel like I'm reading a real book! I commend you for your impressive writing abilities and skills. Hmm, I spotted a little InuyashaxKaname in there! *wink wink* Haha, great job, I really enjoy reading this fanfic.
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Wow, very intense! Still, some grammatical errors, but those can be easily fixed. Poor Kaname, she will probably be scarred for life after that. I've never played the game, but I know the jist of what happened after watching most of a walkthrough on YouTube. Fantastic work! :)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Awww! Finally he found a way! I really love this fanfic, it's totally logical for what could have happened after Michiru returned to his own time, and I love the fact that what happened to him also happened to Sango, that was absolutely brilliant! There are some grammatical errors that need to be fixed in order for some sentences to make sense, and a few minor spelling mistakes, but overall wonderful work! I like your sensory descriptions and level of vocabulary too.
FangOfRetribution chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
About this last chapter
While it's not your longest chapter, you certainly didn't disappoint in putting reason into earlier things. Though bringing up the pendants and the wards, that probably could have transitioned earlier some point when he made them. Other than that though, you've still got me wondering the on again off again with Kagome hating MichiruxSango. Doesn't quite add up for me at all still.

Really enjoyed part one of these series though, and would never have found out about you if it weren't for my own trip down memory lane on looking back at the game. Hope you know you're a really great writer, and that your sequel to this story with the 40 chapters it now has doesn't disappoint in length, as well as quality. After all, it's always "Quality over Quantity".

I'll be sure to follow you on your Deviantart to watch your creations better, and hope that whatever you doing now since your last update to your sequel works out for you, and that you don't give up on this story. Not that hard seeing these chapters happen in a game(Albeit one with changing povs, again not a bad thing).

On the note with Janis..though it would be interesting to see you portray her since unlike the writers for Secret of the Divine Jewel, you actually portray the character's development as well as the writers for Secret of the Cursed Mask(In my opinion anyway), it seems kinda deus ex machina to bring Janis back, what with her having the powers of an actual god and everything. Playing that game with her really didn't leave a good impression on my mind, and I rather not see her again. Course, if you must bring her in, I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off, just hoping you don't go pairing her with Miroku just to get him off of Sango.
FangOfRetribution chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
A chapter left before I move onto the sequel :P Anyway, as the last chapter of part one of this series wait to be unravel before my eyes, I've got to say there's not much to "poke" at or question other than a few things. Was glad to see Co-Op back again after 9 chapters, though the transitioning for it, which though is understandable as experience for Kaname(And some fluff for Michiru and Sango) one can question as to whether or not that could have executed better.

Other than that, I'm still puzzled at Kagome's hesitance to Michiru and Sango's relationship, what with her admitting once she was in the same situation between Inuyasha and Kikyo. Would be pretty cool/helpful to be enlightened on that particular part.
FangOfRetribution chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
Wow, the Kururugi's parents are actually pretty cool _ But you know you've managed to do the impossible right? Don't think I've ever read a fanfic that allowed Miroku and the others to traverse the well until now. Not a bad thing of course, since the development's legit, but you know how people argue about what can and what cannot happen, like the concept as to whether or not Michiru still has his powers at the end of the game, which you've definitely explained well.

Still don't get why Kagome's so apprehensive about Sango and Michiru getting together, which I hope will be explained either by the end of this series, or your sequel to this. All in all though, pretty interesting concept you've managed to put out with the pendants, as well as Miroku's lack of the wind tunnel due to traversing. Other than that though, on my way to reading the next chapter.
FangOfRetribution chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
D'aww, Michiru's finally back in action again, and now with Kaname as well _ Glad to finally be able to see what his wood Shikigami was all about, though I'm really worried for Sota now that Naraku is on the rise again. Not to mention Miroku's reaction to having Michiru back, and what I currently believe to be too much angst and OOC(In my opinion anyway). To each his own, looking forward to reading it.
FangOfRetribution chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
I found this chapter waaay more smooth than the last one, as all the events seem to shift into place with any awkwardness. The only thing I'm dead confused about though, is to why Kagome keeps on pushing Miroku and Sango to be together, as if Sango only loved him and what her and Michiru had didn't matter. It seems pretty OOC, not to mention bashing on Kagome as an instigating b*tch who can't accept or see how hurt Sango and Michiru both are for each other.

There's also Miroku's apprehension of Michiru and Sango happening, which though I understand he's jealous of the time they spent together, the fact of the matter is, he admitted his thoughts of not needing Michiru was petty even in his current status, and went along with that pettyness. All in all though, you've definitely set the tone for Michiru's return, can't wait to read the next chapter in it's entirety.
FangOfRetribution chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
Heh heh! _ I'm 2 chapters away from Michiru's return. Things seemed to have transcended pretty quick in this chapter, with all of these emotions going through Kaname, and Inuyasha & Kagome worrying about everything that had happened. Kinda hard to get used to, since the other chapters ran much...smoother?

Guess it has to do with Michiru not making his concern clear enough for Inuyasha and Kagome that's throwing the pace in tone off here, though I get where you're coming from with this, and finally being able to go back to the Feudal era. Not sure how you're planning the other chapters, or what your sequel is like, but I have faith you know where you're going with these series, despite having that pinpointing compass. Which isn't a bad thing, you just need to have closure and the right pace.
FangOfRetribution chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
About this particular chapter
"We've got a badass over here!" All jokes aside, this chapter definitely had good anxiety built up into it. Michiru's secret finally came out in front of his sister, which I've been anxiously waiting for, and Kaname's starting to get her powers, even though her awakening was in a real desperate situation. The fight Michiru had with those humans really note his abilities, and Kaname's view of running away, just had you wondering if those criminals would be petty enough to rape her, as well as whether or not Michiru would be able to get there on time.

Pretty glad things turned out okay, and while we finally get to see a preview of what his new spell was, this chapter leaves you wondering what exactly those cards can do, and how it connects to him going back to the feudal era. Michiru's been through so much, can't believe he has to wait yet again to see Sango. Oh well, least he still has those replies.