Reviews for Life, Love and That Malarky
eaglewings2peace chapter 7 . 10/29
So a couple of year after your last update and I stumbled upon this GEM of a fanfiction! I read the 7 chapters in a space of an hour and I love it! (Movie Ginny is terrible, can we agree?) please update even though it's been YEARS! I also loved Putting the M in Mystery :)

Theuglyduckling492 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I can't begin to explain how much I'm in love with this story. Oh my gosh. For the first two chapters, I was a little doubtful, but now, like I said, I'm in love with it. You're doing a phenomenal job of capturing how Ginny would feel
The Moon Potato chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I can't believe you say to stay tuned, and then don't update for 6 years! Can't you give us something?
The Moon Potato chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Dammit! I was really starting to like the story, and then BAM! No more fanfic! What happened?
quadraticutie chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Y'know, I thought this was gonna be a cute, funny fic and then BOOM. Dead brother.
Emskie Potter chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
The next chapter that's almost certainty not coming out?
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Ughhh so good!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
flowercat05 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
i am pretty, thank you. now please pretty please update. *tear*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Please please please update!
BlabingRoxy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I want to review before i forget, i loved, and by loved i mean a laughed like a crazy lady at point 6 on ginny list, really funny***
Noip13 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This is hilarious. Wonderful. Amazing.

SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED! *starts sobbing*
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Please, Pleeeaaassseee, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE update! I know you haven't update in like 4 year, but PLEASSSEEEE update soon! I really want to know what is happening with this story because I find it amazing!
Limanehious chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
You say in your bio that your not updating anymore so why does it say at the end of this, uploading soon so hold on or something? You should put in the blurb of the story not gonna finish. Apart from that this is really great:)
BecauseFandom chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
"Harry was a bit hyper again in Defence, and went onto a random rant about how trolls can lead to interesting series' of events and therefore we should always stick our wands up their noses and not pay proper attention in Charms."

Oh, God. I cried with laughter.