Reviews for Dystopia I: Enter the Nightmare
Savior Witch chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
Glad to see that Phoebe can now sense a strong incoming emotion and have the mental strength to block it.

Uh-oh! This isn't going to look good. Hopefully the girls will be kind enough to heal Billie and hear her story before Piper blows her up. It also seems though as if Wyatt could have thrown Billie back with his force-field, even though that wouldn't explain the disappearance of Leo.

Hm... Christy playing games again?
Savior Witch chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
Ok, so I'm liking the continuity of Piper's powers acting up when her emotions are all wonky. Very "Once In A Blue Moon". :P

Also, was PIper talking to Paige when she said that scrying was pretty much the only thing she can do?

Also, random fact, the fair is in at my town! :P

Ah, so she went to Leo, huh? Hopefully Piper and the sisters will show up just in time to see Billie stand up for Leo against Christy. Which could possibly in turn earn their forgiveness, especially Piper's. It'll be interesting to see how Wyatt reacts to seeing Billie after she stole his powers too.
Savior Witch chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
So the Angel knew all along, huh? I guess that is a reason for Piper to be angry, but her pissyness is really starting to bug me. She's taking it out on everyone.

I also like the idea of Christy being out there and now all they think is that her goal is to kill Leo.

Oh, Taylor gets taken away, huh? I wonder what will become of her. Is she like the "Leo to Piper" to Billie? That will pretty much force her to take down Christy? Or is she taken for other reasons?
Savior Witch chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
"Phoebe had given Taylor some potion to calm her down and she was fast asleep." - Had a flashback to "The Demon Who Came In From The Cold" where Phoebe had once stated giving an innocent a sleeping potion. Was this particular potion inspired by that?

Wow. Then tension builds and releases once again. It also looks as if Billie's not burnt her final bridges of friendship with Phoebe and Paige by using her power on Phoebe. It'd be interesting to see if they temporarily lost their powers like in that season three episode because they were using their powers on each other. And it broke their bond as sisters. I think that could possibly work here because Billie has always been considered family.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing what brought Billie to the fair and what will happen there.
Ordinary Witch chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
Back to reading Dystopia. :)

This is another great chapter. I really like the first bit. Nicely written. I don't understand why Billie got so mad, though, when she asked if Leo told the sisters where he hid the Grimoire. Phoebe crying wasn't the best idea, but it does show how close Billie is to her and her sisters. I'm really looking forward to reading Billie and Piper's friendship. I'm sure they'll make up. Also, I hope the boys aren't in a very serious conditions.

I loved the second part in the Andes. Nice, simple descriptions. The rest of the scene was really great, close to perfect. I just think Leo shouldn't have given away the information quickly. That way more crazy Christy Haha. Nevertheless, great work on his bit. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Well done.

Favorite quotes:

“That’s a bit ironic, don’t you think?” Phoebe had a nervous smile upon the corner of her lips. “Christy, the Key to the Ultimate Power, looking for the key to Evil’s power …”

“Why can’t I see it already? You’ve told me it was here, why isn’t it visible?” She quickly stepped back to where Leo was kneeling in the white carpet of the mountain and pulled at his hair, lifting his head up. “Have you lied to me? Or haven’t you told me everything? WHERE IS IT?”
Savior Witch chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
"Phoebe looked square in her big sister’s eyes. “Watch what you say to me, sis, you might regret it.”"

I L-O-V-E-D that line! It's so Phoebe yet I can sense a little Piper in there. Is Phoebe channeling her anger here?

Awesome explosion of anger! You handle emotion through dialogue so well! Especially sarcasm, compassion, and anger!

I wonder if Piper will ever forgive Billie in this story...?
Savior Witch chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
Dang! Tension is building all over the place. I can't wait for it to all explode at once.

Nice spell! Even though it's about a word different from the S6-version.

Oh, I like the backfire. Even though I see it more as just magic working in a strange way. Billie considers Phoebe a sister (or used to) so I think that's why the spell might have targeted Phoebe's power instead of Christy's.

I also liked the mention of protection spells backfiring flashback from S7 from Paige.

Nice! Taylor's picking up on some supernatural knowledge. I hope she can hold her own in a fight. It'll be cool to read.
Savior Witch chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Wow. So with Ultimate Battle now wrapped up, Leo isn't the only thing that returned, huh? That was a really nice touch to have that being the final step before her receiving her empathy power back. Did she also get her levitation returned at the same time or will that be answered later?

Jeez, emotions really seem to be running high. I love how realistic everything is though with all of the character dialogue. Piper and Billie's reactions at the end were fantastic!
Savior Witch chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
You. Nailed. It.

The two words that came out of Piper's mouth were spot on. I can't wait to see more interaction between her and the sisters now.

Phoebe was right on as well. She was there as the close friend, trying to guide and comfort.

I think you handled Paige very realistically too. I'm not quite sure how Paige would react in the end to Billie's betrayal and apparently she doesn't either in this fic. It'll be interesting to see how those views continue.

And jeez! Billie must have been BEAT. Three days! I wonder what Christy's been up to...?

Ah, Taylor is cool too. I'd like to see her more.
Savior Witch chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Ok, I'm sorry to say but I didn't understand the point of this chapter at all. Haha. All I got out of it was two dudes fishin at one of the guy's favorite fishing spots. Quick question though: will these guys tie into Billie or Christy first in the story? Nice job on the dialogue though, very realistic.
David89 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
- The appearance of Billie's grandmother was a surprise, so much is happening in such a short span of time, but I love it! I did think that her grandmother sounded a bit like a 20 year old and not an old lady, but the relationship between Billie and her grandmother was nice. I always imagined them to be close after seeing how distant Billie was from her parents. She reminded me a little of Sookie's grandmother Adele in the show True Blood, I don't know if you've seen it, but that's who she reminded me of; a nice, warm, caring person, who wants their grandchild to embrace who they really are.
David89 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
- The explanation as to why Christy was still alive was genius and definitely deserves to be called a plot twist. I didn't know how exactly Christy would return, I thought maybe as a spirit, but this was such a unique idea and was something I never even considered. And it also shows that Christy herself is a powerful witch, as is Billie so it gives Christy, as a villain that bit more of an edge instead of the usual 2-D villains we are used to in Charmed.
David89 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
- I had a suspicion that the cloaked figure was Christy, after all I have seen the OC's and the header for the FF of the Month, so I was kinda spoiled on that front. However you wrote her reappearance so well, she was actually very menacing and demon-like, and the line where you talked about the Triad as Christy's masters, I knew that she was definitely on the dark side and truly twisted. Nice job :)

- I adored the opening lines of the second chapter. The description of Billie's transition instead of Billie opened her eyes somewhere else, or something like that, I totally loved how you explained it.
David89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
- I loved the opening line, it totally made the ultimate Battle sound very legendary, almost fable like, which I think the writers on Charmed wanted it be like but it didn't really seem that epic, but the opening line makes it sound like it was a major battle (which in many ways it was).

- I loved those little flashbacks to Charmed, they weren't terrible descriptive, but they didn't need to be, they served their purposes well and I love how you already seem to be layering Billie's character so well.
Savior Witch chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
I really like your take on Christy's telepathy. You are really turning into an offensive power in ways instead of the usual supplementary use.

Christy might as well be nicknamed the new Demoness of Fear, by the power display she is showing.

I also have a question; why do these demons respect Christy so much? Is it because she's actually that powerful or that the Triad told demons everywhere to follow her commands?