Reviews for Trial By Fire
life in perspective chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was an excellent story- you really captured the characters well!
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Good wrap up. Fine piece of work start to finish. Thank you.
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Good stuff. The part about the caretaker needing to recover is so dead on. Been there, done that. That part doesn't make it into much fiction. Great writing still. Thank you.
Terry Kay chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Okay, she's getting better...but is he? Time will tell. Great writing! Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Very effective and accurate description of a detox you've got going here. Any chance you're in the medical profession, maybe?
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Damn, this is good! So much for getting to sleep tonight. Oh well, read on...
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Wow! Yeah, that's gonna advance the relationship a bit. nothing like having to watch someone you care about unwillingly trip thru the worst parts of their subconscious, to bring you closer.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay.. I'm hooked...
VaWarrior chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Loved it! You write so well!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Great! Thanks for sharing. Linda
Gloria2 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
What an amazingly wonderful story! I loved every bit of it! I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire story. I especially enjoyed how you described the care and love that Lee and Amanda had for each other. Thank you so much for writing such a great fanfic. I can't wait to read more from you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
dom77 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
It's a very nice story !

I hope to read more...
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Great story. What happens now? Will Amanda be tricked into telling their relationship? Please update soon!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Wow, this is awesome. I read it straight through in one sitting-couldn't seem to stop reading it. You write extremely well and I'm hoping for more stories soon.