Reviews for A Match Made in Hell
BleckBlah5956 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
lol
chaitea16 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
First time seeing a story using the Xbot.

Perfect pairing the thing up with Frenzy. Especially seeing the other con's reaction to the two spaztastic freaks. Awesome
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Hahaha, love it, it's hilarious!
Cadence Barrick chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
This is quite amuzing.
agent-doo chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm already giggling in my seat.
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Now that's a pairing I can honestly say I have not run across before. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the chaos in the next chapter.
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Aww, now I hurt! I was trying not to laugh too loudly and ended up giving myself a stitch from holding it in. Damn your quick! :D And don't edit your shit :) It's more fun this way, lol.

Oh damn, the first bit with them still floating in coffee...LMAO, I've got tears running down my face now. Those spastic bots are just too funny. They've got 'cons, well over their size, trembling in fear of what they might do!

Oh crap, I'm surprised the they didn't fall a long time ago. Or Megs for that matter :D And THIS is one fucking crackin' fic! It's gonna be even more hilarious soon!

And I just got your PM! I told ya! I knew it :D I can't stop grinning and shaking from suppressed laughter. Oh Cade, you're goo-ood! Now... .More :D *Hugs*
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
*snort*

...muffin?

*cackle*

...bathing in coffee?

You HAVE to continue this! It's pure brilliance and so damn funny, I'm gonna be hysterical everytime I go back to read it :D It was just what I needed. I'm just sorry it took me so long to read it!

:D
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
"THE LITTLE FUCKERS FRIED HALF MY CIRCUITS!"

HAHAHAHA! The 'cons are being brought down from the inside...Literally! HAHAHAHAHA!

SO faving this story :D
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Why the fuck have I never read this one before! What the hell is wrong with me? God, I haven't had a laugh like that, from one short chapter in ages! It was frickin' hilarious and so damn...BRILLIANT :D

.More...

YOU are a genius!
Quetzal1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
So cute! I can totally picture all this in my head. You have a nice writing style.
Addadain chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Lmao! Frenzy BATHING in Coffee Run n Hide, possibly behind CadeCade ) I added this one to my C2.
Addadain chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Lmao! Frenzy Coffee Shudders. I always did like him. Oh, and btw.. M...'Cade.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Geez, I probably shouldn't be amused about something like this... it's not girly and not suitable for people with a university education and all that... but I am.
DemonicSymphony chapter 3 . 5/8/2008