Reviews for All That Lies Between Us
DaLiza chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
Very sweet and powerful. Glad to see another shot from you!
crazycamera chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
wow, love it
piratesmiley chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
This is so fantastic. I love it!

"But as she tucks his handkerchief back into his pocket, her hand lingers above his heart."

I love that line. Thanks for sharing! :)
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
Expo '86 by Death Cab for Cutie.

Attractive Today by Motion City Soundtrack.
Chicklit chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
I have much, much love for this vignette. It's got Booth dead to rights.
notmagnificent chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
Aw. :) I love it. It's amazing that she was just able to look at him and send the words pouring.
Aching Bones chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
Hi there,

Very nice...I loved this episode...That look on her face that compelled him to give his own story from his was just wonderful and how she put the hanky back in his pocket and how he touched it with his own hand looking at her, dark brown on sad blue...

Thank you for this...

HawkAngel XD chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
really good

celtic33 chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
wow, very powerful :) great job!
boneskittie chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
"It’s not fair that his partner can tilt her head, and then he just wants to give her whatever she wants." A truer line has never been written about them. Loved this.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
WOW! Loved it.
acciosilverdoe chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
'It’s not fair, it just is.'

Perfect. Another great chapter. :)
MoonlightGardenias chapter 95 . 5/13/2009
I think you kind of pinpointed Booth's feelings during that scene. He didn't go in there planning to delve into their pasts or anything, but that look on his face; the one after she started talking and he realized she wasn't lying. It was heartbreaking in a way, and he knows Brennan doesn't cry often.

Anyway, great job. I loved it.
mumrulz chapter 94 . 4/30/2009
Welcome have not lost your touch!

**What She Didn't Say

...Loved the title...she didn't need to say anything...he already knows her so well.

He knows to give her space...he knows to wait for her...he knows she is still there...he knows it is the dark...he knows she isn't ready to speak about it...he knows just what to do...he knows she was worth it!

Loved this one! :-):-):-)
alterangirl chapter 94 . 4/27/2009
I'm so happy to see that you wrote another chapter! Wonderful, sweetie.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »