Reviews for All That Lies Between Us
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
So touching! I always feel sorry for Booth when he says he can't see himself in Parker and this makes up for that.

'in the tremble of his mouth and its sudden firmness'

Awesome image! So Booth.

x
seudo chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
lovely.
coffee-addicted chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I started to like drabbles after I read yours. They are really good and I specially like the first and the last one. They both show Booth's emotion and you can really get to him. Keep going ]
Sarali1983 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Hey, i hope your week will get better.
partsandpieces chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I loved this drabble. Parents often catch a flash of themselves in their children, and letting Booth see himself in Parker is a really nice touch. Thank you for writing these - I know your week has been rotten, but your writing is wonderful and you make a bunch of us very happy readers!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I like this, it's very cute and adoring! Parker has so much of his father, we could clearly see that on the Christmas episode!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I will NEVER look at that box of ceral again with "innocence" as it is my son's fave cereal!

Too darn short but very good :o)
danireed chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
That was great.
o0MissBennet0o chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Weel, lucky charms definitely seams sexier than it shouwld now! How can a kid's cerial be sexy? Don't know! I love this drabble! So cute and sexy and I love little ficlets with BB as a couple!
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
God, all the best kind of sugary sweetness - and Booth, definitely infinitely sweeter! Loved that line.

How do you get them so spot-on in character with so few words?

Am going to have a think of a prompt for you and PM you! x
DaLiza chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Very hot and very cute at the same time. Love the last line!
Unruhe chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Heehee, very sweet. No pun intended :)

I really look forward to more of these.
danireed chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
that was cute love the whole eatting ceral off od her awesome job
LordLanceahlot chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Aww! Cute drabbles. :) They're good for a smile or two. Thanks.
DOC3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Ahh the drabble ... truly an art. You have mastered it in this one, my friend. 100 words can just be 100 words, and leave the reader frustrated and unsatisfied, or 100 words can get right to the heart of the matter. You have managed the latter. I've always thought this scene deserved more attention than just what is paid to the 'lines' speech, because I really think Booth felt terrible about what happened to Cam - just not as terrible as he would feel if it was Brennan. "A liar and a coward" - my thoughts exactly when I saw this ep for the first time. And he so avoided her eyes, the most telling thing. Anyway, job very well done. I look forward to these as part of your series.

Doc