Reviews for All That Lies Between Us
DaLiza chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Very hot and very cute at the same time. Love the last line!
Unruhe chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Heehee, very sweet. No pun intended :)

I really look forward to more of these.
danireed chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
that was cute love the whole eatting ceral off od her awesome job
LordLanceahlot chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Aww! Cute drabbles. :) They're good for a smile or two. Thanks.
DOC3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Ahh the drabble ... truly an art. You have mastered it in this one, my friend. 100 words can just be 100 words, and leave the reader frustrated and unsatisfied, or 100 words can get right to the heart of the matter. You have managed the latter. I've always thought this scene deserved more attention than just what is paid to the 'lines' speech, because I really think Booth felt terrible about what happened to Cam - just not as terrible as he would feel if it was Brennan. "A liar and a coward" - my thoughts exactly when I saw this ep for the first time. And he so avoided her eyes, the most telling thing. Anyway, job very well done. I look forward to these as part of your series.

Doc
seudo chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Well done.

"The memory lingered long after he scrubbed the dirt from under his nails." There's a whole new story right there.
Unruhe chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ohh this was pretty. That's the best way I can describe it: pretty, and sweet, and kind of aching. Don't know if that made any sense, but it's definitely a good thing :)
l-NonToxic-l chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was an extremely amazing drabble.

I, too, love drabbles.

There aren't enough in the 'Bones' section.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
You certainly do have a bottomless pit of ideas.

This version of the line is the way that I prefer to look at it too. LOL.

**he's just made a liar of himself, because Brennan crossed the line long ago—and took up residence in his heart

**If he stops touching her, if he convinces them both of the importance of the line, maybe then he'll figure out how to evict her.

...so that's why there are continual little sublte touches, so he doesn't have to evict her.

I don't care if you dabble in drabble or double drabble (especially when Cam pales into insignificance next to Brennan - can you tell I'm not a fan lol) or particularly multi chapters, I just love reading whatever you write.

Looking forward to the next addition.:-):-):-)
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I like it, and I think it was very insightful since that scene always bugs me. That damn line was crossed so long ago, he just didn't realize it then. I like drabbles, so you can expect me to always read and review them.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
God, I LOVE drabbles. Such an art to say so much with so little words. I also haven't tried one for ages.

This is perfect. Does just what it should and I just love Booth's voice in it.

'The memory lingered long after he scrubbed the dirt from under his nails.'

Something about that line is just wonderful.

x