Reviews for All That Lies Between Us
Kasey kcros2986gmail.com chapter 43 . 9/14/2009
my original intention was to read through the whole collection of drabbles and then leave one review once i reached the end. but i had the urge to stop nearly halfway thru [especially after i saw the whole issue with 'Anslie', who sounds like complete idiot i might add, and say what an amazing job youve done so far. i mean usually i find that the drabbles start off great and after maybe 10 or so you kinda feel the writer is running out of steam. im so glad that this isnt the case with this one. with every new drabble im drawn right back to read more and despite the length still remain captivated by the 400 words or less that you were so kind to share with the other Bones fanatics lol. anyways keep up the awesome work, and i cant wait to read more of your work. ~Kasey~
elma chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love your writing... i'm not ususally a fan of drabbles but i do like yours!

please please continue writing full, long stories like Truth Serum because its amazing!
sweet psychologist chapter 100 . 8/21/2009
I, too, have just finished reading all 100 chapters in one sitting. You are a talented writer; you've stayed true to the Booth and Brennan characters and have given us some very insightful glimpses into the characters' inner selves. Keep writing, especially since you really are doing it for yourself. Thanks for sharing your journey...
SpyKid18 chapter 100 . 8/21/2009
I just read all 100 chapters (thank God they weren't too long, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do anything else, haha) and they were fantastic. I just have to tell you that you are a fantastic writer. I saw some of the trouble you had with certain reviewers, but rest assured that there is nothing but praise from this one. Someone would have to be terribly dim to not see the talent you possess as a writer. Anyhoo, great job, especially on this last one. It was beautifully written.

Thanks for sharing your talent :-)
Dianna chapter 80 . 8/12/2009
I am just reading them all, sweetie. Gobbling them up, savoring them, loving your ... gift.

To respond to each one seems redundant; to just say bravo! wonderful! again and again - and it makes getting to the next one a few seconds longer.

And then I read this one.

Oh.

Your words, gift, drabble? (strange word, to me) actually squeeze my heart. The last line of this. Heartbreak.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful art.

Just ... thank you.
Dianna chapter 60 . 8/12/2009
aw...

I sure liked this ending lots better than the pacifier one.

Thanks.
Courtney chapter 42 . 8/11/2009
i enjoy the way you have constucted this story, it may not be the way i am used to, but none the less i am enjoying every minute of it. it's like glimpses of a wonderful story without all the useless filling that people sometimes have to write between peaks and downs of a story. And i enjoy the way you make the images you write seem to draw themselves in my head without wasting a full paragrph on an outfit, or a scene, but enough to put a base point and let the mind of the reader paint it out from there.
L100Meganium chapter 100 . 8/9/2009
It truly was a pleasure to read each and every one of these. Thank you so much for the experience-it's been great. D Best of luck in raising your little girl and congratulations for finding time to write all these! _
L100Meganium chapter 95 . 8/9/2009
I realize it's too late, but the song that reminds me of these two is "Fall to Pieces" by Avril Lavigne. Just listen to it and you'll see what I mean. :)
L100Meganium chapter 80 . 8/9/2009
That last line made me want to shatter, too. Your language is powerful and beautiful, filled with emotion.

Very good, in other words. )
L100Meganium chapter 70 . 8/9/2009
LOL Something that unexpected is so very Bones. She laughs during sex, according to her, so why not in her sleep? XD

Nice work!
L100Meganium chapter 66 . 8/9/2009
I think things like this are more powerful when they are short. Sort and bittersweet, in this instance. I know my heartstrings were tugged :(

Beautiful work, as always. And referencing one of my favorite characters doesn't hurt either. :)
L100Meganium chapter 63 . 8/9/2009
I really liked this one. It's interesting to consider that she may express herself more freely when no one is around, and it would be totally cool if this were the case. :)
L100Meganium chapter 54 . 8/9/2009
Aw. I loved this one too. I wish it had been longer.

BTW, I'm not Catholic, but I've sung in quite a few Catholic churches with my Chorus. They smell like paper, wood polish, and candles. :)
L100Meganium chapter 53 . 8/9/2009
I loved this one. _ Too bad it ended like it did though. ( I wish there was a happy resolution. I'm a sucker for happy endings. LOL. But as always, your writing is beautiful. _
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »