Reviews for All That Lies Between Us
Dangereux chapter 50 . 3/26/2010
I know I haven't read them all yet, but I have to stop here at the 50 mark, for now. The truth is I should be about 50-drabbles-worth into a paper I need to write, and I've decided that the fact I have yet to write a word is entirely your fault. :)

This collection is so exactly what I wanted to read. I've found myself really thinking about different moments between these two characters, and seeing things from an entirely different perspective, a different level even. And for that, I sincerely thank you. I've enjoyed this very much so far, and I know you won't disappoint in the following chapters.

I only hope I can write as well as you one day. Thank you so much for these,

MC

-ps this chapter really did make me smile.
darktwilight418 chapter 100 . 3/17/2010
i loved every single chapter...but i didn't want to comment on every single chapter, so i saved it for the last one. i read the whole thing through in one sitting, and every single chapter was different, and i loved them!
anonymous.individual chapter 100 . 2/24/2010
brilliant job :)

and the last chap. was a great ending :D
eire76 chapter 46 . 11/17/2009
me, i miss them too! These are good by the way - very in character for the timeframe (my brain is stuck in season 5 and i have to remind myself to look at your notes :) but it's nice to revisit where they have come from.)
Katie chapter 55 . 11/10/2009
I've read all these before, and I'm re-reading them, and this one just made me fall out of my chair laughing. D Thank you! I needed a good laugh!
amber chapter 54 . 10/28/2009
i think you should continue this story. if it made you smile why not? writing isnt work. you don't have to finish anything. its from the heart and if you want to write, then you do.
amber chapter 53 . 10/28/2009
even better the second time. yeah thats rite i read this 2 times in a row. i really want this to happen in the show. Can you please make a follow up to this story? i can only read this so many times before i want more...god you really no how to write

amy
amber chapter 52 . 10/28/2009
this made me smile..i love it...GOD
amber chapter 36 . 10/28/2009
love it i feel like this could happen in the show and it's so real and exciting in a bones and booth kind of way...
amber chapter 30 . 10/28/2009
THE GUY HUGS they are so great and true, and it's the only time they can grasp their feelings for each other, without 'messing anything up' or what ever is holding them back from completely jumping each other.

but of course the awkwardness after those moments are also priceless...
amber chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
fuck i LOVE this i love love love love love IT

god i've been dying because BONES hasn't been on for like 3 weeks i think im going to die shit i love this keep writing publish these I WOULD BUY TIHS IF IT WERE A BOOK

AMBER
bantam-shine chapter 100 . 10/25/2009
Loved every single installment of this series.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I really love this. So many clever cute ideas. Trouble me is my favorite!
Kasey kcros2986gmail.com chapter 43 . 9/14/2009
my original intention was to read through the whole collection of drabbles and then leave one review once i reached the end. but i had the urge to stop nearly halfway thru [especially after i saw the whole issue with 'Anslie', who sounds like complete idiot i might add, and say what an amazing job youve done so far. i mean usually i find that the drabbles start off great and after maybe 10 or so you kinda feel the writer is running out of steam. im so glad that this isnt the case with this one. with every new drabble im drawn right back to read more and despite the length still remain captivated by the 400 words or less that you were so kind to share with the other Bones fanatics lol. anyways keep up the awesome work, and i cant wait to read more of your work. ~Kasey~
elma chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love your writing... i'm not ususally a fan of drabbles but i do like yours!

please please continue writing full, long stories like Truth Serum because its amazing!
2,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »