Reviews for Sleepless Nights Matt and Mello fluff
Anifan13 chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
XD!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
I agree 59000! (Don't try to understand my obsession with 5, I have the Atlantis Complex...) (You know, just don't try to understand me at all. The point is that I agree Near is a WHINY LITTLE L POSER!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
MattPuppy! I wanna pet him! pweeeeezzzzz...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Yaayyyyy! Near must be ROASTED! (Insert crazy Raito laugh here) not that I like Raito anyway, but his laugh is scary...
Isabella chapter 43 . 3/21/2013
Er mah gerd! Write more! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 9/6/2012
Actually I don't mind if Near dissappear from the view :) But I liked this chapter
Loveless Daya chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
This chapter was really funny :)))) A mello with green hair :)) i want to see that :)))
Loveless Daya chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
if it was for me Kira would be dead and Matt and Mello would be alive living a normal life. And they would be lovers :P :X:X
Exploading albino potato chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Aww! That was so funny when Matt was moaning about it being his "only shirt!" like seriously?
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Aww omg it's so cute imaging Mello clinging to Matt sleeping! But Plz Plz...NO ROAST NEAR!
crispybutts chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
cute
CHIICH0BITS chapter 43 . 8/3/2008
OMK it's really good. all of it and I have an idea for you, that hopefully you will use.

okay the story is: It's Mello and Matt's 16th birthday, they want to do something special for each other. Will it end in a surprise or just be another regular bday. Okay I suck at summaries but you might be able to figure something out. U rock at writing stories lol, but anyway, I'll stay tuned in and wait for the stories soon lol. Any way if u need help or something, pm me lol okay bye!
MihaelKai chapter 43 . 7/31/2008
How did I NOT review this? Anyway... Haha. Love this chappie. So very odd. You need to post more fluff!
CHIICH0BITS chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
yay its a good story so far

*pets mattpuppy*
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Aww now that was cute. Can't wait to read the rest. And I don't have to! Off to read the rest...