Reviews for Boom!
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/7
All hail Plushy Naruto. Really hope to see that used more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 3/7
That was freaking awesome! Can't believe no one else ever thought to do that in a story.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/7
Going to love reading this if it keeps going like it has.
macdjord chapter 4 . 1/23
More! We must have MORE!
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
O.O
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
lol
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I lost all the air in my lungs while reading this. They hurt now. That is okay, because this story is funny. Please have more explosions!
pikachucat chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
awesome more please
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
And so, the Elemental Countries learned to fear the "Gallagher no Jutsu"...

Sledge-o-Matic not required.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Lol, no more to come.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This is awesome. it may be a ways off but naruto vs Deidara in explosions along with tenten with exploding kunai backup.
BlackSheep123 The Sage chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOM (insert devil face)
Red888 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
After reading this story, I have realised that Naruto can be a lucky B**** when he's not trying to be getting killed.
ENCORE!