Reviews for Snape's Anger
Annastasia Cooper chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
You can't tell me you didn't write this story to not be continued...

BTW, one shouldn't read that directly after "A Night In" by cloverchild0
but anyway...please do us all the favor and continue
Blood On My Fangs chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I need more! MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
WHAT? Thats itttt? I would have slapped him back and walked out!
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is like a teaser-trailer, please continue it sounds very interesting !
lovethenlost chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
okay, wow.

If it was someone else I'd probably bitch at them on slaping a girl, but I since a fan-fuck-tastic story begin to happen, I'll be waiting for the next chapter
xxpinkgrlxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
continue this story plz great story
Murder-City chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I'd be really surprised if there were podiums in the dungeons. The last time I read, I remembered desks and chairs and cauldrons. Also, please try to revise your punctuations.

You might want to take note too, the Severus Snape is not a man who uses his hands to strike any student, nor will he smile at them after offering a slap. And if Hermione were to give rejoinders, it would be reason-filled, not just pure bellowing.

Do read more and please attempt to manipulate your characters in the right way so they stay in character.
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I know it's been over a year since you've updated, but dude...this story rocks. I cannot wait to read more so please write more to it. Please.I beg it of you
xxedwardcullen-hotxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
hey cool story - please write next chapter :D
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
What the FUCK is snapes problem in these stories?Nice story even though I think I already read it I don't remember though,oh well it was still a good story and why was it rated M?
elh4587 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
It has potential but I agree with a previous reviewer in that I think in would take a lot to push Snape over the edge to being physically violent although he does always seem to be just on the brink. I think he prides himself on his self control because it's the one think he himself has control over in his life most likely stemming from his abusive father. I guess he could have gone either way from that. Total lack of self control or extreme self control to the point he seems heartless, cold and emotionless due to him keeping such tight control on his emotions. I guess one day that is bound to snap eventually though. Hope to see you update as I will surely like to continue.
SiValesBeneEst chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Mmh, well, it's a bit short to say anything so far, but it can turn out to be a good story :-).

Go on! ;-)
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
PLEASE tell me there's more!
whitehound chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Most unlikely - one of the noticeable things about Snape in canon is that he is never violent, except just the once when he shoved Harry aside from the Pensieve.