Reviews for Metamorphosis
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's an interesting start but the only thing that's slightly bugging me is that Betty never had a crush on Daniel. She loved him but she wasn't "in love" with him.
I'm still going to continue reading cos it's about to get more interesting ;)
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
This was okay...I actually liked jealous Daniel. It's cute haha. But...I think this is too superficial for both Betty AND Daniel. They aren't like that...I mean, maybe at the time you wrote this SURE that was Daniel but that WASN'T Betty nor will it ever be. Sorry, just saying my opinion.

I did enjoy the story...very amusing. And James sounds dreamy. :D Good job. (:
pinkhummermall chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OK. I speak spanish, but you can't just randomly add ONE spanish work you could have done.

toma algunos churros.
0gum-drop0 chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
I was reading the first chapter and I realized I'm already done with this fic! And now for your review! Good job! The ending was really funny for me. *sigh* Wish it would happen! huhuh... Goodjob!XD
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Aw I love it! And I hope you can do an epilogue D

And good luck in everything, I hope your friend/or whatever she is, will be okay soon
Cary44 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
yay, a happy ending. good work chicken.
abovetherim chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Great final chapter, you totally should do an epilogue, detty epilogues are sweet!
AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Aw so sweet! That was awesome! Write more soon! _ Good job!
Historianic chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
YAY! It took them a while, but Daniel and Betty finally got their happily ever after. I am one very happy reader right now. And I'm glad that Betty didn't jump into an immediate engagement with Daniel. If she had, it somehow would have seemed lesser somehow, seeing as she had been on the verge of marrying someone else. Her heart of course, has always been with Daniel. Do go ahead and do an epilogue if you're up for it. And thanks for a lovely fic, Detty all the way!
Lady Nuit chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
cute a little rushes but cool nonetheless. oh and i know how it is to have someone in your family who has leukemia my half sister has that. it is hard for them to do exercise and chemo is harder. I hope your close family member or someone who is like family is going throught that hopefully it will pass. my sis is fine and her hair has grown back . i understand .

WHITE ANGELS WINGS chapter 8 . 7/26/2008

didi6 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Great storie, more soon!

I love Daniel and Betty together!

You should whrite a sequel please! :)
dettyfan90 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I totally love this! I wonder if Betty will ever forgive Daniel, i dun like to see them fighting :(

Plz update, its been over a month now, I cant wait any longer! LOL
alex chapter 7 . 6/20/2008