Reviews for It was love
RachelAe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww. So cute and heartbreaking. I liked the allusion to a princess and kitchen maid fairy tale, but I would've liked to have seen it played out more. Thanks for writing about this great pair. Mamiina was really something.
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was beautifully written. I love how you wrote it in second person POV. Good imagery.

Good sentence structure, although there were a few sentences that needed commas/semi-colons.

Corrections:

"...and the twinkling laughter leaves you throat again." It's your.

"I was just thinking of a fairy tale my mother use to tell me," It's used.

"...if you and referred to her as a kitchen maid she just pushes you back up against the crate pressing her entire body along yours." I believe and should be have.

"the only reason you didn't was because you could see her looking at you out of the corner of her narrowed eyes as she tasted the gravy for tonight’s dinner." The isn't capitalized at the beginning of the sentence.

"Its all you can do to stop yourself from screaming." It's.

"Mamiina squeezes you in warning both of you are to loud when it comes to love making to do it when the others are in the same room" To (first one) should be too.

"You see Mamiina small smile of victory and your insides are stabbed with a sharp cutting pain." It's Mamiina's.

"You for one brief moment hate Aaeru sure that this was her fault but then feel to guilty and concentrate..." It's too.

"You bite your lip so hard you nearly bleed but wince as the pain seems to much." It's too.

"You have to stop as your pulled forcibly back into her body and she hugs you from behind." It's you're.

"...and she kisses your neck and you relies that this is Mamiina’s ways of being sweet." I believe it's realize.

Morinas exclaims from behind you and you can feel the big flirts grin on your back." It's flirt's.

"You remember the rich cloth and four poster bed who's satin thin drapes that did absolutely nothing to shield you from Yun's glare." I believe it's whose.

“I love little ladyships freckles." It's ladyship's.

"There’s a hail of fire from the sky and for a moment the more religious side of yourself thinks its God avenging his angel." It's.

"But its not its just the beaten up tin can the Messis that Mamiina loved and loved you on." Both its should be it's.

"...and Morinas voice is cracking with a delusional bursting amount of emotion." It's Morina's.
Susan009 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This was sad. I was hoping for the two of them to end up happy, and Mamiina dies. Liked the fic.
chapellefan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Beautiful!

I loved how you incorporated all the canon moments and infused them into a deep ship between the two girls. The only thing I would have added is when Roderamon gives the braid back to Yun.

Other than that, sheer perfection!
Amlaruil chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is beautiful. A fitting tribute to the love of Mamiina and Rodore. )
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I do adore this pairing. I was so, so devastated when Mamiina died in Neviril's place. It felt like show just ended on me right there.

Thanks for writing this touchingly tragic piece.
Center chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
beautifully writen T_T

I really love this pairing!

can I request for morE? they need more love!
anniechan chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
great story , I like this pairing a lot too. ;-)