Reviews for Just Say It
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
They better invite me to the wedding. And where's the betrothed necklace thing? What about sokka giving aang a pep talk? So many questions.
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was very sensual, but still sweet and in character. Nice!
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Completley cute and well written! loved it! Great job
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Cool! Dreams are good ways to find stories.
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i loved this! aang was totally in character, all nervous and stuff! i loved the way you wrote this! thank u 4 your stories, cuz they put me in a very good mood tonight! yay!
Felling chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Awesome! ~
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
FINALLY! A fic where KATARA is asking AANG to marry her!

You don't see a lot of these fics around.
Airealataiel chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This is absolutely adorable and definitely squee-worthy. Cute - and I love the deviation from tradition that Aang is so worried about. Love it.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I know exactly what you mean! how you an remember one thing in your dream clearly. That is a beautiful line though, and a beautiful oneshot! Loved it! Aang was really funny in it for some reason, it made me giggle.
TheMalevolentGod chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I'm your biggest fan -bows-. I read everything you write. Did anyone ever tell you that you are an awesome ff writer? Seriously though, your stories are the best written ones on the whole of (In the avatar section anyway).

Please continue to write coz you're awesome!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aw! Loved it! Lol, kiki
MavsGirl22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wonderfully done! I loved the part about Aang committing everything about that moment to memory. Very well played out I must say. Thought, I am curious... what part of that was in your dream? :)
BlackRose108 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
ha ha good job! i can so see aang acting like that.
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I loves it! It was so about Aang getting tortured by Katara is job,as 't wait to read more from you.
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 12/11/2007