Reviews for Achy Conscience
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
man, really wanted to kick Wilson in the nuts the entire 3rd and 4th season...what a putz.

dig your one shots...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
poor guilty wilson? I want to kick him in the nuts. hummm I guess I can't spell compassion as well as you can. I still love your writing though...keep writing great stories.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
bravo, loved this. After watching "Fools for love" again I do notice the roughness that Tritter puts on House while cuffing him. It is good to be observant. I like your style of writing and I think you really put color to the characters lighter shades. Emphasizing their particular blemishes very well. Wilson and his over bearing ability to moralize House at EVERY turn, and House's ability to forgive ANY AND EVERY wrong deed done to him over the seasons...I love it. Personally I think House is a better man/friend to Wilson than he deserves...I would have ended the friendship when Wilson told House in Cane and Able "that you're not always right House, you've proven that lately"...what a prick, especially knowing that House was right and only wanted to strip House of his self-confidence...UGH. Wilson was a miserable smuck in season 3 only equal to Cuddy in season 5.
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Well, I loved it, all four chapters. I miss you.
Dorryen Golde chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Ohmygod. That last line is genius.
Arisprite chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This was very good! All the chapters were very well written and in character. Great job!
Localfreak chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
This was beautiful.
xravenscroftx chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I just found this set of stories and they are SO GOOD!

Chapter 1: I love the gameboy/lunch deal. "'You just made me /die/. Congratulations."

Chapter 2: It sounds like it was directly copied from the show! Bravo!

Chapter 3: House is so cute... "'Can you do me a favor?'" Aw...

Chapter 4: Just plain great. I feel so bad for everyone dealing with Amber's death- it wrecked so much! This was a good follow-up.

Please write some more! :)
Lord of the Shadows chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
WOOT! Wilson must forgive House, yay! I liked this mucho. :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Like a story that for once actually has Wilson and House making up! That's what I like to see!
Eryaforsthye chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Oi, don't kick me! I've only just read this lovely story of yours! :P

Speaking of which: excellent characterisation, I love your Wilson and House voices something awful - this last part in particular made me cry almost as much as the episode did.

Fantastic work!

Will you be writing more of this excellent fic in the future? :D

*adds fic to alerts*

Now: off to read 'Pain Management'! I'm looking forward to it. :)
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
This was great. Can't wait for Pain Man Update.

SF
cryingblacktears chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
wow...I really love these, especially the last chapter...I hope they put something similar at the begining of s5...cause its just too sad to see House and Wilson's friendship like they left it...

~CBT
EliH2 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
That was amazing. You have the characters so well pegged that I swear I remember seeing the first two scenes in the show. Or maybe I just read this before... Anyway, it was great!
SubtleKnife047 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
I really like the ending to chapter 3.