Reviews for Shoot The Moon
prisonerofsasskaban chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the ending.
DQRC chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
"The wolf in me wakes suddenly, and I want nothing more than to ravish her, mark her as my own. It's paws claw at my chest, trying to tear through, and I lean forward, kiss her softer than I ever have before."

My favourite part; I love how here you defy our expectations. He's driven mad by her, so he kisses her even more tenderly. Beautiful.
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really good. Angsty and sexy.
derekandchloex3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love it! (: but i dont really understand why jake wants to cry? and why were they in Georgia and in the hotel room and I really dont understand were they running away from everything ? and why is it impossible for him to have imprinted on bella?
RachelxWolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I just read it and it's amazing :) You did a great job at writing from Jake's perspective :D
loveruins chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is beautiful!

My favorite part:

I sit back on my legs, the wind knocked out of me. I feel like I can’t breath, my heart aching painfully in my chest. She’s beautiful. Perfect. A fucking deity sent down to me, just me. Her skin is pink, and she looks alive, flushed and so incredibly alive. I want to just stop everything, freeze this moment and hold onto it forever. Her eyes are dark, and her hair’s wild against the pillow. She’s breathing hard, and her breasts quiver with each rise and fall of her chest.

"What?"

Her voice startles me, my heart catching in my throat, and I can’t speak. She’s beginning to look uncomfortable, self-conscious. Her arms snake up to cover herself, and I find my voice.

"Stop." I command, and her limbs fall listlessly down to rest by her side, eyes too big, too vulnerable. Her skin is smooth, unblemished. She’s got a mole on her stomach. The wolf in me wakes suddenly, and I want nothing more than to ravish her, mark her as my own. It’s paws claw at my chest, trying to tear through, and I lean forward, kiss her softer than I ever have before.
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
love it
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm a little bit confused as to why they're in Nebraska. I don't remember that in the book.

Also, he doesn't turn into a werewolf at the full moon. The moon has nothing to do with it, it's mostly emotions, isn't it?

And you use "are" once when you should use "our."

Otherwise it's a nice piece. I really like it, you can definitely feel what he feels.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Confused by why they're in the hotel, and yet I don't care because the setting is so perfect. Your opening is terrific, perfect cadence. I love the voice you created for Jacob. Great one-shot.
midorii-x chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
simply heart-wrenchingly beautiful 3
Shani chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Amazing. Please write more J/B fics. They're the best!
PrettyFlower chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow.

That was amazing.
rubberduckie2013 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow that was ah-mazing! loved it!
Twist My Fate chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Brilliant!

I love Jacob, and this is one of the best stories I've read with him as a main character.

Loved it!