Reviews for Reparo
Kittyrunner chapter 17 . 3/27
I was re-reading this chapter for the umpteenth time, and I wanted to gush a bit more about how awesome this is! I just love your Harry/Dumbledore interactions. So warm, heartfelt, and natural that I get goosebumps every time! You blend suspense and exposition so perfectly in this. I think that this is my favorite chapter, not just because of the paternal Dumbledore goodness, but because of the way you infused action between Harry's possession, the confrontation with Dumbledore, and Dumbledore's subduing of Harry. Every action was described so well that I have a crystal-clear image of the entire scene. You really know how to make words come alive on the page! Also, my eyes mist up just like Dumbledore's do when Harry put his hand over his while he was sick in bed. Marvelous job as always, and I can't wait to see more of your next installment!
sydney.green.18 chapter 17 . 2/18
This story is amazing and I can't wait to read what is in store to come!
I love your story. Its one of the most believable harry dumbledore mentor/guardian fics out there. I really hope you update soon. I'm rereading this for the third time and can't wait to see what happens next.
shannyauburn chapter 18 . 1/5
I love the chapter! Great writing! It was awesome!
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Wonderful story! I read the whole thing over the last few days and I really hope you keep adding to it.
While I understand that Harry has been acting much older than his age for many years and that could cause a person to act even more childishly when they get the chance, I'm not sure that that's how Harry would react. Over and over again, Harry buries his face in Dumbledore's chest and wraps his hands in his robes, which I find a little unrealistic at the age of almost 16. I can definitely see it happening the first night, but maybe not quite as much after that. However, that is my only bit of criticism and I really do think that it's a great story. :)
Rosaleen chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
I absolutely love this story. Your interplay between the characters is well written and believable..in particular I love the developing relationship between Harry and Albus. The fact that Dumbledore made another mistake in this chapter is realistic and IC. He is human but I hope he learns from it. Love your McGonagall, Remus & Severus too. Very glad you are writing again.
KnightStrider49 chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story so far! I hope you keep updating cause I really want to see how this turns out! :D

If you need a suggestion for another of voldemorts attempts at getting harry, you could employ the use of wormtail. Voldemort could send him into the castle in his animagus form to capture harry during the school term. If you find this suggestion useful, I'll leave it up to you to figure out the rest of the details. I have no doubt in your abilities to do so as you have already done so with this very detailed and well written story! :)
I can get annoyed with Harry's angst at times though, but the story is worth it! :D I love harry and Dumbledore fan fictions, they're the best! Have you considered making harry call Dumbledore more than sir or professor? With their closeness and Dumbledore being his guardian, it makes sense to change to some informal form of address. Either way that's up for you to decide anyway, just a suggestion.

Keep writing, you're really good at it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

KnightStrider49
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awww... Poor Harry. I'm actually really looking forward to this story! So many people write an evil Dumbledore, and I actually quite like the old man. Hopefully this one isn't like that!
pammiez x3 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Wow, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your story! I really love your writing style and the way you have portrayed all the characters. Looking forward to your next update!
Rosaleen chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Delighted to see a new chapter from you. I love this story. Thanks for updating :-)
alicewiggles chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
who's writing to Harry and more on the next chapter
where's Harrys wand and you really socked it to Harry there didn't you ouch
Mama May-Eye chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Awesome chapter as always andit's nice to see you take advantage of the advice from before. :D
For technical things: You'll probably keep getting e-mails if you leave that Author's Note on "Chapter 17" up. For this chapter, it was hard to figure out where the chapter actually begins because there was no dividing line or "Author's Note End". Maybe put a line after your personal thanks to make it easier where the reader should start reading the chapter.
Grammar: This line, (1) 'Harry realised the Headmaster must have cast animpervious...' needs a space in it. As does: (2) "You will join Professor Snape and Iwithin the wards, obviously.", And this line, (3)'"Sometimetoday,perhaps…"'
Finally, for the chapter overall: This was brilliant and I'm very glad that at least one of the Harry Potter fics I'm following is updating. As always, I can't wait to read more and I got to see even more Harry and Dumbledore bonding! :D That's my favorite part of this fic because you do it so well! Hope we get to see some Remus bonding as well. Until next time!
Xavier Phoenix chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I'm sure I'm echoing most of the reviewers when I say I'm am THRILLED that you've posted another chapter of this marvellous story, and as always, it didn't fail to deliver. A great balance of action, plot progression and most importantly the wonderful interactions between Harry and Dumbledore (which for me, sets this story apart from most others), and too between Harry and the rest of the ever developing cast of your story.

I know that you've said writing this has been a bit of a struggle of late, but keep persevering with it. It's the one update that I look out for every time I use this website, and I can give you no better praise than that!
teachergirl chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Good chapter! Are you going to delve into the debt that Snape owes Harry? I hope so!
lizzierichards chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
This was awesome! Great to have a new chapter. I'm glad your not abandoning this story. I like the paternal moments between Dumbledore and Harry. Even though at present, Harry's recovering from magical exhaustion, will this mean his powers might be greater since he's still growing? You've mentioned a letter on the next chapter. Wonder who it's from?