Reviews for Reparo
AngelMoon Girl chapter 17 . 6/21
Ah man. I hope you can find it within your heart to update this story again for us poor besotted souls who have nothing better to do with our lives than wonder what in Merlin's name is going to happen next on "Reparo"! ;) This chapter was mesmerizing, from the intensity of Harry's mental face off with Voldemort to the melt-worthy scenes afterward of Dumbledore keeping watch over Harry at the hospital. You craft their relationship so lovingly, painting each tender moment in great detail... I just can't get enough! Your Dumbledore is truly one of the best (and that's saying something)!

I am absolutely flummoxed by your little teaser... "Unlikely correspondent" eh? "Far reaching consequences"? I have no idea... I guess if I HAD to wager a bet, it would be on our beloved overgrown bat?
charmeine chapter 16 . 6/6
I miss this fanfiction so much. Are you planning to update it?
hh86 chapter 16 . 3/3
I love this. Please update.
anyeshabaner chapter 17 . 1/22
loved this story!.please do update soon
Emilia01love chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Please please please please update soon
Sir Real chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
I'm not terribly sure I have told you this before, but I wanted to make sure I have told you:

I mistake parts of this fanfiction, or actual canon, real events.
And this is coming from a Harry Potter fan who has re-read the series a dozen times, gone to conventions and the Universal Wizarding World theme park four times.

It's amazingly written, masterfully in-character, and interesting. You really should be proud of this, even if it is unfinished. It has always been my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, and always will be.I come back to it, even after all these years. Thank you Thank you Thank you
Dumbledoreforever chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
This is such a good fanfic, please tell me your still working on it...
dianaanne chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Definitely original so far.
blance chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Mettre à jour s'il vous plaît! Merci
Mama May-Eye chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
D: - That's all I need to put. I love, love, love this story so much that I'm going to read it through again because it's been years and I forgot how it goes. ;)
Rosaleen chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Just re read this and I am loving your HarryDumbledore interactions. They are amazing. I really hope you get a chance to update :-)
charmeine chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Oh, I love this story! What a pity that u abandoned it. ;C
restinpace chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Wow! I haven't read this since the last update (before this one), and I just reread most of the story. It's still just as good. Please continue.
Wolf of Lilacs chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Thank you so much for this. I have really enjoyed reading it, and look forward to the next chapter, whenever it may come.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I have read your story at least three times and now I'm reading it again. Please consider continuing with it. It really is the best Harry Dumbledore fic I've ever seen and I would appreciate knowing how their relationship progresses.