Reviews for Reparo
RESUME
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious.
This is by far the best story I have read on this site in a long, long time. While I understand how difficult it is to publish chapters on a regular basis (being a writer myself), it's going to be one heck of a time trying to wait for chapter 18! (19? The chapter index seems to be a bit confused.)
Something that I need to compliment you profusely on because I'm a bit of a self-assigned, helpless critic on this matter is character portrayal.
Spot. On.
Dumbledore is absolutely perfect; from his words, his actions, his overall and general presence in this story...while I've always admired Dumbledore with a passion, this story really causes him to come to life for me.
Your portrayal of post-OOTP Harry is magically accurate as well. While his flared teenage temper is certainly present, you've done a fantastic job of still keeping him likable - and very much so. His emotions, his thinking, his actions, everything is just so simply perfect.
Now, Snape is a bit of a soft spot of mine - always has been, and of course Alan Rickman's (God bless his soul) flawless and heart-wrenching portrayal of him in the films simply drives it farther. So, naturally, I approached his arrival in this story with hesitation. Let's just say that if I wasn't in love with Snape before, I certainly am now. Your portrayal of him is wonderful, accurate, thought provoking, and it completely blew me away. Bravo!
While I'll spare you the rest of the characters, let me assure you that they are all WONDERFULLY portrayed - a key part to any fanfiction.

Your story plot is also spectacular! From the beginning I have been completely glued and am only slightly ashamed to say that I finished all 17 of the chapters in two days. (Hehe...) Your attention to detail is amazing, and I'm convinced that this could absolutely be canon. I'm thoroughly excited to see where you go from here!

I realize that this is an extremely long review (once again, only slightly ashamed), and so I'll end it here, but I must thank you for taking the time to write such a magical Harry Potter fanfiction. It has been thoroughly enjoyed and I will definitely be following the rest of this story anxiously. God bless you!

AngelMoon Girl chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
Ah man. I hope you can find it within your heart to update this story again for us poor besotted souls who have nothing better to do with our lives than wonder what in Merlin's name is going to happen next on "Reparo"! ;) This chapter was mesmerizing, from the intensity of Harry's mental face off with Voldemort to the melt-worthy scenes afterward of Dumbledore keeping watch over Harry at the hospital. You craft their relationship so lovingly, painting each tender moment in great detail... I just can't get enough! Your Dumbledore is truly one of the best (and that's saying something)!

I am absolutely flummoxed by your little teaser... "Unlikely correspondent" eh? "Far reaching consequences"? I have no idea... I guess if I HAD to wager a bet, it would be on our beloved overgrown bat?
charmeine chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
I miss this fanfiction so much. Are you planning to update it?
hh86 chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
I love this. Please update.
anyeshabaner chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
loved this story!.please do update soon
Emilia01love chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Please please please please update soon
Sir Real chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
I'm not terribly sure I have told you this before, but I wanted to make sure I have told you:

I mistake parts of this fanfiction, or actual canon, real events.
And this is coming from a Harry Potter fan who has re-read the series a dozen times, gone to conventions and the Universal Wizarding World theme park four times.

It's amazingly written, masterfully in-character, and interesting. You really should be proud of this, even if it is unfinished. It has always been my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, and always will be.I come back to it, even after all these years. Thank you Thank you Thank you
Dumbledoreforever chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
This is such a good fanfic, please tell me your still working on it...
dianaanne chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Definitely original so far.
blance chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Mettre à jour s'il vous plaît! Merci
Mama May-Eye chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
D: - That's all I need to put. I love, love, love this story so much that I'm going to read it through again because it's been years and I forgot how it goes. ;)
Rosaleen chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Just re read this and I am loving your HarryDumbledore interactions. They are amazing. I really hope you get a chance to update :-)
charmeine chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Oh, I love this story! What a pity that u abandoned it. ;C
restinpace chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Wow! I haven't read this since the last update (before this one), and I just reread most of the story. It's still just as good. Please continue.