Reviews for Mukashi no Koibito
jhian casey chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
hey! im reading this today, dec. 28, 2015! and im so happy to have stumbled on this one..
i love the plot and i really wished that you have finished this story..
its wonderful.. very romantic and intriguing..

sano, megumi, kenshin and aoshi are my favorite characters in samurai x.. though i like more the romance between kenshin and megumi for fanfic, sanomeg is something i also shipped..:)

hope someday you remeber this fic and decides to finish this one..
because, eventhough this was not updated for years, people read this and find this beautiful..

thank you and more pls!
classic animes never go out of style..:)
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
This last part, where Sanosuke stares atthe ceiling, this is present day, right? So he's starting to have the dreams too...
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
That gave me the chills! Coolios! They're reincarnations of the Meiji-era Sanosuke and Megumi. This is great!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
And it gets better! I like where this is going... Megumi's sharp-tongued, but not a shrew. Very nice. Also, Sanosuke's cocky, but not annoyingly so.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great first chapter. I like the POV's from both characters. I hope this continues! Oh, and I hope their age difference will be negligible...
Mitsuba chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Among all the parts, I whole heartedly love the ending. Do you really mean it for cliffhanger? Because if yes, I'm going to love you forever.

Actually I like AU Sano/Meg in the present day more than Sano/Meg Meiji era. Because just like your story, doctor!Megumi and thug!Sano relationship is really sexy.

I know maybe it's too late for a review since this fandom is so old ; u ; the fact that I only had a time to read Sano/Meg fics in 2009 is so sad orz;

thank you for the great read!
me chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
I think this is the third time I'm reading this, still one of my favorites. Absolutely amazing.
mirune keishiko chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
so beautiful.

heart-wrenching, as beautiful (and very well written) stories go... so i am extra grateful for the happy ending.
Mirune Keishiko chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
just stumbled on this jewel of a story this evening, and though i rarely like to stop in the middle of a piece to review it (so you can expect a review when i finish! ;), i just had to make an exception this time.

wonderful scene. what i appreciate the most about it is all the amazing insights you've given me into Sano's feelings for Megumi. that he "loses" to Kenshin in Megumi's eyes, and especially that he "feels his age" as he so seldom does-brilliant new perspectives! :D
Shisoukengo chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
I loved this fic, even if it was irrational in its ideology and portrayal of reincarnation. Although, I must say the ending left me somewhat unsatisfied, or should I say unfulfilled. I mean what happened, did they break up because of their doubt? Or did they remain together in spite of it all?

I understand from your profile and your last updates that you most likely won't ever write again, but this unworthy one beseeches that you at least give us an epilogue to clear the air. Please, do this for us your reviewers. As you said we did for you at the end of your author's notes, return the favor and put a smile on our faces, please.
roosterboy chapter 10 . 7/2/2005
I wonder whats gonna happen. But according to the date you haven't updated in along time. I hope you do sometime soon. - why don't you ever update anymore? WHY? WHY? *BREAKS DOWN AND CRIES*
roosterboy chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
poor sano...all confusing...all this drama is making me feel very sad. Lot of emotion and writing and very profound. I want to read more...
roosterboy chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
This is one of the best fiction that I have EVER READ! You are such a good author- I'm so jealous! Are you a published author? Seriously, Your love amazes me, astounded me, left me breathless, craving for more. Sano and Megumis romance really touched me in small little ways. Id definitely like to read much more about their lives together. This has a bitter sweet side how they'd react to each other when they meet.. what? a few centuries later? its definitely interesting to see that their spark is still there.
roosterboy chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Wow. This is incredible. I enjoyed it immensely. I think this one of the sweetest yet heart breaking chapters I've ever read. It made me cry, it's so had feelings or...well, it felt extremely real and heartfelt. I hope that you finished it because well, how could an author not finish such an amazing love story. I can't wait to read more! You are an incredible writer...You should getting it published.
roosterboy chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Well, I must say, you truly have me engulfed in this story. The characted development is very well done, I do absolutely love it. You have captured the emotions of your characters to perfection.