Reviews for Deck the Halls
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
lool
Alex chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I'd be annoyed too if people were insisting on celebrating a holiday not in my faith if we can take Sev's word for it.
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh goodness! The ending... oy. Nice job- I like the switch from humor to moodiness to reflection and back to humor. Smooth and well-done. :)
rosalie chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
hahahahahaha! the end was just hilarious! XD i recommend you to watch "the christmas can can" by straight no chaser... XD
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Lolz! Even if he isn't that's such a snape answer, I'm jewish. The kind of thing he would say to get harry off his back. And as for the song at the beginning, essays would flow better than exams. Just saying.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This truly is an incredible one-shot. It seems nearly impossible that you accomplished as much as you did in such a short space. You managed angst, pain, hurt, laughter, tears, and pure humour. For that, I applaud you.

I especially loved the last line...
Raiise chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
LMAO

It was nice, funny, hilarious, but it had a meaning behind it. A realization. What is it with me and realizations? (My story is called realizations, lol).

Very, very good! I think you could carry it on. But it is good how it is anyway.
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The nose is finally explained in a realistic way! LMAO!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That last line was pricelesS! This was gorgeous! I loved how Harry lightened the mood from a very serious talk to "now, tell me why you don't like christmas" Great job!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
lol! best. ending. ever. :D
dancegirl01mom chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
nice!
fattoad chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
The last part was brilliant! Lmao! :D
page-breather chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hahahaha... oh, wow! That ending was brilliant! As was the rest of this story; I loved it, every single word of it. You described everything so well, from the sound of the snow to the war-torn image of Hogwarts - and the conversation between Snape and Harry was wonderful! I adored how Harry was able to convince his Grinch of a professor that there was still cause for happiness after the war. Thank you for such a perfect Christmas Day read! Happy Holidays! _
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007