Reviews for Time and Tide
Itachi anime chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
...

How dare you make me (nearly) cry.

I loved it.
Pineapple55 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
This story was sad yet so sweet too...I prefer this kind of Sesshomaru, the one who sees the error of his ways and comes to love his younger brother. Sess even shed tears for Inuyasha when he died...that's definitely coming a long way from trying to kill each other. It was no surprise that Inu had no will to live any longer. He knew his pup would be taken care of after Sess found them, he couldn't see the point in his suffering anymore. And even if it was 500 years later he finally got the end he would have preferred, with Kagome under the Goshinboku
AmoraLynn chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I do believe you are my favorite author, your stories are so beautiful and well written. I only hope that mine can be half as amazing as yours are.
impulse960 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
That was just plain heartbreaking. Yet it was gentle, sweet and so wonderfully written it was a joy to read. This one actually did make me cry.

Damn, your good.
wbaker5286 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
okay, so you made me cry in front of my computer, again. you write with such emotion! i love your stories, and will continue to read them, even though my family will only believe sinus problems to explain watery eyes and a runny nose for so long.

the gentility of the relationships was the strongest part of this story, i think. the way you described inuyasha's smile at the end of his life was beautiful.

thank you for another wonderful story.
musicallady1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
That was a great story! It was so good that I cried! You made me believe that no matter how short or how long a story is, that if it is written in such great detail (like yours!) then it should/will be loved by all. I can't believe that you have so few reviews for this story! You are one of my favorite authors anyway! Keep up the awesome work in whatever you do!
InuGoddess715 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
How sad, but BEAUTIFUL. What happened to Inuyasha and Kagome was amazingly awful. And Inuyasha is to be admired for holding on so long after a loss like that. That he was able to shows how much he loved his son...and his son's mother. I usually avoid sad stories, but I couldn't duck this one. At least you made it quick...like snatching off a band aid, lol. But, after that great first chapter I had to finish it out. Good one.
clemar chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I loved the chapter Time and Tide. The cliff hanger makes me hope you will be writing another chapter soon.