Reviews for Demyx's XIII Days Christmas
AkumaStrife chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
haha, liked that innuendo at the end XD and i'm glad someone else is doing this idea as well!
bcg524 chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Nice story...a few typo's but other than that good story i read read this in april so kinda off season but it was still good.
Fuzzybuni chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I love this story; it's so funny.

One question, what does chapter 3 have to do with Death Note? :P
Lucairo Lowenthal chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
I remember that year. I had to keep an eye on Demyx the the entire thirten day by order of Lord Xemnas.(after all, I am Organization # 1.5) Let's just say Xemnas never really let me mingle with the others except in practice battles. All the other Nobodies, minus Demyx, always give me their Santa Claus presents. Well, I don't know how you got the secret Christmas files, but good job interpreting them. I must go now, Lord Superior beckons.
AngelJeanne chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
Aww...Demyx got them all together and made them happy, bless him his nonexistant heart XD!
AngelJeanne chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
I like AxelXLarxene it's funny that she'd do anything for him though!
AngelJeanne chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
sos for the late review! haha Marluxia as santa? GENIUS!
candyazngirl chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
O.o It's finally over? DX No! It was funny-ish and cute-ish. . Oh well... Good jod on the fanfic. . *walks away*
Xed14thKey chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
This was simply adorable! I loved this story!
LunaduSoleilx3 chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
AW! So cute X3! I'm faveing this and making it my favorite holiday fic!
AngelJeanne chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
good old Luxord at least he didn't put up a fuss to help cute lil Demy!
AngelJeanne chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
haha Demyx oh bless him!
rosefiligree chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
whee! Why didn't Demyx just clean the rest of the room with more waterclones? XD lol, anyway, good update, and keep going until all 13 are done
TapTiger chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Aesome, i need a funeh story like this. Very cleaverly written as well, n just funneh. Keep the updates coming :3 they rawrk.
bcg524 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
why the fuck do people make Larxene flirt with my SEXY!