Reviews for Magical Contracts
second tiem reading this, its just too awesome, fucking amazing job
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27
Hmm.. It certainly is interesting. However, I feel that it is too black and white, there are not really any grey areas of your logic.
Armageddonfish chapter 1 . 7/19
Love the Idea, only problem i have is i seem to remember that in the books while harry was indeed bound to the goblet via a confudus charm, the parchment his name was written on had been torn from 1 of his school essays or something similar. Saying that, that could very well be fanfiction and im mixing them up.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 6/4
interesting tale ..I loved it! lol
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/10
Fun story, and was thought-provoking enough for me to figure out how I'm going to write the Goblet of Fire arc of my story in a way that doesn't allow someone creating a magical contract, using a Confundus, and signing for someone else. The potential for abuse might be slightly mitigated if the person forging the signature faces the same consequences as the person whose signature is forged, but the good guys would be complete and total imbeciles for not using it to get rid of hardcore criminals.
nice
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 3/19
Hillarious.
Heksy chapter 1 . 3/17
Dang...you have a vindictive streak, don't you? *evil grin* I loved reading this. Thanks for sharing.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 2/2
This is awesome. I always just assumed that no one checked whether Harry, himself, was actually bound to the Goblet of Fire or that the goblet was originally made as some sort of gladiator enslavement device and so would accept anyone's name regardless of their own compliance or intent. But I love this premise. Now Harry just needs to figure out how to word a contract that prohibits any further contracts from ever being applied to him and he'll be all set. Unfortunately I can't think of how to use this as a plot bunny because Harry doesn't have any enemies left, but I really like the idea anyway.

Thanks for sharing.
hate!
just another dumble bash .
Neither is clever nor cute, not horrible but definitely bad.
*yawn*
Room for improvement, 52%.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/16
Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed it.
insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
brilliant.
spk chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Such an ingenious idea! I LOVED it! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I honestly think that J.K gave up trying half-way through Book 4, said 'Screw it, lets just make money and leave it to the fans to fix it."
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015