Reviews for Magical Contracts
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 1 . 7/22
I would say that the saying "Karma is a bitch" is especially true this time. *thumb's up*
guest chapter 1 . 6/10
I would like to make it clear that Severus begged Voldemort to spare the Potters. He also became a spy out of guilt, Harry also made not of the fact that Severus is a hero. After all Severus did try and succeed to save his life in almost every book.
atymer chapter 1 . 3/23
made me happy. *claps hands repeatedly*
iisAnonymousperson chapter 1 . 3/6
Can I use your confounded contract idea in my story? I love it!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 3/5
Good for Harry.
And good for you as well, esteemed author, letting us enjoy this prime piece of vengeance.
GriffonSpade chapter 1 . 3/5
Harry forgot to write up a contract for the Goblet too. Strip my magic? Hah! Let's see you try when I've already stripped YOUR magic!

Of course, this ignores a few factors: The Goblet potentially being a powerful magical artifact of unknown origin that simple contracts can't compare to or that while the Goblet was confunded to select Harry as champion, the one bound to the penalties could have been the one who actually put the name in the Goblet. Either everyone assuming that Harry did indeed put his name in or simply that this sort of thing has never happened in living memory, so they don't know what will happen for certain.
hdres chapter 1 . 1/16
Enjoyed your story. If only it could ll be this simple.
Kamagong chapter 1 . 1/12
Just found this little gem of a fic while trekking through my favorite author's favorite stories. I wish there was more as this story deserved a followup. It would have been nice to see the fallout of what Harry did
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I know you wrote this so long ago, however, I just found it and loved it. Will Harry have already viewed the pensieve and had names of other DE's so that he can do their contracts also and thereby get Barty Jr's name
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Brilliant!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Good gad, Harry is going to pull off a successful purge of the Wizarding world.

It's like Death Note, except it works only upon assholes. I wonder what would happen if Harry recruited Hermione to set up an automatic name-writing spell working off a registry of every witch and wizard in Britain - and then across the whole world.

One thing's for certain - contract parchment merchants are going to make a killing...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Dumbledore was never explicit stated in canon to have been the one to cast the Fidelius, I don't know where everyone got this from. But he did need to get Sirius a trial. Snape also wasn't his spy back then, but that's fanfiction for you.
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Good idea for a short, but it is clearly unfinished.
Kai chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
How would it be possible that Harry would be influenced in whatever way by the contracs he wrote? A lot of learned people told Harry that the name on the parchment is the significant one and not the name of the person who wrote the name.

So... Well done!

Now he just needs to get back issues of the Magical Prawda, er, Daily Prophet from the Death Eater trials and suddenly the Imperius lie isn't a problem anymore.

And he's not hypocritical. He doesn't torture, rape, and murder innocents but brings people who do that for fun to justice when the legal system was too incompetent and too corrupt to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
second tiem reading this, its just too awesome, fucking amazing job