Reviews for Ambrosia
zero chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Pure Ambrosia is a lv.136 staff class with light and water property(OrLei-Zas damage increase by 20% while decreasing OrAni-Zot type -Kruz damage increase by 25% while decreasing OrVak-Don type damage.(In fact,I happened to have 3.1st,I gave it to Atoli.2nd,I gave it to Shino.3rd,I gave it to NAOO since she's an adept rouge with Harvest ClericBlade Brandier weapons.)(I played and beated .Hack G.u Vol.3,thats why i know since this weapon does exist but I dont remember which field/dungeon I went to get ,it's in E server.)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
cute. 3

i loved it. make more, please?
metalchocobo13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww... how cute, great job!
xiia chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw! That fic was so cute!
Haya chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
You know, I'm not pretty much into romance. Many romantic things make me feel like throwing up, especially if they are ridiculously corny.

Another thing is that I lost faith on fanfiction and a long time ago. Due to the massive attack of Mary Sues, OOCnes, and badly written stories (not to mention awful stories that should be deleted) I simply lost faith.

But you know, I found these two stories of yours, "Ambrosia" and "I Heart U: A Haseo&Atoli Fic" to be something I wasn't quite expecting here.

I like how you wrote the stories. You aren't drowning the reader with so many pointless details nor you lack them. Precise and clear.

Love is overdone, it's cliched, but I really liked the way you made love work and seem real in your two stories.

Haseo and Atoli, my, I could even picture them doing that! You made them stay in character and you made them shine. For real.

So let me thank you for these two wonderful pieces of art and for reminding me that, among awful and dreadful stories, wonderful written works are there, waiting to be found. It may take some time, but they are really worth it.

Keep up the great work!

Haya
TheEndOfTomorrow chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
An excellent oneshot, and of course I love it even more because of how you tied the player's real selves into it.

Excellent writing.

-TheEndOfTomorrow
NatureRocks411 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
CUTE!
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Naa. I though it was lovely
PrinceOfSorroW Zero chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw... crap it was sweet and just the same way the characters would go, don't make a kite X Shino a cross-over would do but not the AI one, anyways read my story if you have the time too, i really need a review to know how to make my stories better and i'll read yours too! just inform me through forums or PM, but the story was kinda nice, short but, there's something missing, the part that happens after that, anyways see ya! don't forget about our stories!
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Nyahahaha so cuute w

I like the last part. Never thoughted Shino's the one told Haseo about the staff...

KiteXShino? O_o that's crack, but nice idea you made a new coupling maybe I read it w
DarkSabor chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Touching and beautiful

I loved it till the end

If you have time, continue it sometimes, tell me too lol
Wolfy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
*waves a tiny flag with Atoli and Haseo's faces stamped on it* Yay! But how the heck did Shino know? ...stalker?

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!
Fearsome Light chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Great story. Keep up the good work. I give it a five out of five.
heyrawind41 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I love HaseoXAtoli but i cant find a good story with that pairing. Its always HaseoXAlkaid.

KiteXShino? That... might be interesting to see.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This was a nice sweet story. I like how you had Shino tell haseo what it meant.