Reviews for Wrath, Sam, and Company
DemonHunter715 chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Awesome story man. I like how you make it nearly the same as Oliver Movie but this is really interesting. Oh and funny too. 5/5 )
Neros Urameshi chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
I love happy endings. Especially for Wrath/Minia!

Great story!
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
Aww :D Happy endings for all, except for the villians, of course XD Great work with this story GW :3 Good luck with your Mummy parody! :DD
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
(nearly faints) God, those two kids know how to scare the livin' daylights out of ya, don't they? 00 I think my heart almost stopped there XD (Sigh) I wish Henry were there for that romantic moment (sjrusg (Oh well) :D There's always tomorrow Now, onto the hext chapoter! 83
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
XDD Rotten tomatoes, and skirt jokes. CLASSIC! :D

Envy: Why you little-!

(throws one last tomatoe at him and blows a raspberry) Go modle for a woman's magazine, Palm Tree! :P XD So, The Reaper kids are safe, but Dante is not happy about it one bit.

Everyone else: YA THINK?

Aw man! X.x Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome work GW! :DD
Wormtail96 chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
Thank you for updating! Well, they all have escaped, for now... The chase is on! Update whenever you can!
JJAPrice15 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
So, who's playing who in The Demon Children of ToonCity?
Neros Urameshi chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Damn that Dante kidnapping Minia and Grim Jr.! She'll pay for this!

Please continue!
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Uh-oh! D8 Minnie and Junior are in big trouble! But Wrath, Sam, and our other assorted heroes will go save them, with Edard and co. added to the mix. Nice XD. I wonder what happened to Greed... Oh well. :D I can't wait to give that Palm-Tree Cross-Dresser (a.k.a. Envy) what's comin' to him! 8D Can't wait to see the fur fly in the nect chapter. Keep up the great work :3
JJAPrice15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Great start.
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
That.. that WITCH! 80 Poor Hal, Hero, Sparky and Bandana! :,( Let's hope things turn out better in the next chaptert. Great work with this one. :)
Neros Urameshi chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Your story is really great so far!

Uh-oh. Wrath and Samara are on a ransom! That's not good!

Please continue!
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
TTTT Aw man, poor Hal (I know I should also be saying poor Wrath and Sam, but he must've cared about those two if he got so mad at them :() Looks like Minia and Grim Jr are on a mission. Let's just hope things don't end in tears. -_- Great chapter though! :) Good luck with the next Mummy chapter! :DD
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
hey this story is pretty good.
WinterLoveSong chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
'Rescued'? Pfft. They didn't even wanna leave.

WinterLoveSong: Yeah, poor kids. I BLAME HAL! XpointsX It's his fault!

...