Reviews for the mudblood princess
Ellie chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I've agreed with almost everything you've said so far, but I don't agree that Lily would be all fine and dandy with the way Snape treated kids. I don't think she'd get all emotional and thank him immediately. I think it would be FAR more complicated than that.

I think she'd feel about the same way she'd feel towards her sister. Petunia and Snape both protected Harry for large portions of their lives. Petunia raised a child she never wanted, which is actually a huge undertaking. Snape took a very dangerous position to help Harry win the war. But they both treated him like crap. They were both bullies. And what's worse, Snape treated other kids like shit, too. I can hardly think Lily would stand for that or simply ignore it.

I think Lily would have incredibly conflicting emotions towards Snape in the afterlife. She'd be thankfully for what he did to help Harry, she'd be furious with how he treated her son, and she'd probably also feel incredibly uncomfortable knowing this man was in love with her his whole life and she didn't feel the same way. Finding that out can be very, very awkward, and it does create a barrier.

I also don't think she'd be all "omg I missed you" because, lets be real here, they stopped being friends when they were 16, and by the time Snape died, it was aprox. 22 years later. I barely think of the people I stopped hanging out with in high school, and it's only been 5 years since I graduated. In those 22 years, Snape grew up into a dark, miserable, bitter man-I doubt he was very recognizable from the child Lily befriended whatsoever.

So I think Lily's emotions in the afterlife would be FAR more complex than just her being thankful.
Emilie Rose chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
I like how you're writing cute vignettes with my 2 favorite characters while also teaching excellent writing techniques. Neat idea!

Emilie Rose
kit chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
ur going to belize? AWESOME! iv always wantd to go there!
katty chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
This is great! you should write a book!
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
Haha, I may just steal your idea of putting a question in my footer A/Ns and it annoys me too when they are directly in the middle of a story...oh and as for Daisy I think people just never think about Violet and Marigold and stuff and Rose is probably used since Ron's daughter is named Rose and people just lack creativity.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
I know it's getting old, but I agree on everything but one...Remus was never Head Boy, he was made Prefect, but James was Head Boy and Lily was Head Girl in the Marauders' seventh year. I just kinda wanted to point that out, not to be mean or anything, and I really do like your story, but one of my pet peeves are stories with Remus being Head Boy and Lily being Head Girl and them falling in love and sacrificing for James and all that jazz, not that your fic has any element of that or whatever and I know that since I read your chapter about pairing Lily with another Marauder and I agree with you on that too. I also don't like the way people assume Lily dated Amos Diggory, but that's not the point...uh oh I'm rambling again aren't I? sorry:)
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I posted the link and I also said that others who see my profile and agree with should do the same.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
haha I just laughed when I read this chapter...it's like you're actually stealing words from my mouth. Wow...
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
That's right girl you tell, Amen on the nickname thing too. And if you think i'm creepy for reviewing so much, you can delete my reviews too, it's okay lol. You're probably thinking I'm a weirdo...sorry:(
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Ok so I am back to ramble...well not so much except to say I agree with you again...as for the people that think this is stupid, they are probably the ones who make the idiotic mistakes you have pointed out or they are just jealous that they didn't come up with such a good idea. Keep your head up girl...although you probably already knew that, and I also agree if they don't like it, they don't have to read it...here I go rambling again. But that's a wrap on the rambling, lol.
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Amen sister, amen...I don't know if you remember me or not, but you reviewed one of my L/J fics from like wayy back,and then I read your fic Slipped Away, and I loved it, and for some odd reason, I felt like looking at my old L/J fic today, well not odd really, but I'm writing a new L/J fic, and I have like the same POV as you on the whole Lily and Snape friendship, I like the friendship aspect of it, but it is obvious that nothing was romantic! Thank you! Finally someone who gets that. But anyway, so yeah, I'm writing a story and it has the Lily/Snape friendship element in it, and I was reading my old fic for inspiration and I read the reviews and you wrote on of them, and then I visited your page saw this story and yeah now I'm writing a rather rambly review. lol. But I like this chapter in particular, you highlight the annoying things that people come up with in their fics. Anyway, I have probably bored you enough...and if you get a chance, maybe you could look at Invisible, the L/J story I am currently working on. And sorry about the rambling, I just had to get that out...take care:)
mercurywrites chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
SNAPE: Okay, I’ve seen about 3 fics now where Snape is trying to apologize to Lily and she tells him to go away, and he says, “Oh shut up, you Mudblood bitch!”

That's just hilarious.
mercurywrites chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Very true about the "Sevvy" thing.
Fulgance chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
'DON’T post lyrics on your fanfictions. No one wants to read them.'

True. I read the first two lines and the last two lines. I totally skipped the rest of it.

I really like this because parodies make me laugh...Especially when they're accurate.
LoonyLuna127 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
I don't know how people could flame this-is all true! I can't tell you how many stories I've read where people have made up stupid nicknames, couples, etc, and none of it works or makes it a good story. Again, I applaud you.