Reviews for Lincoln Memorial
peacelovesb chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i know this is a really old story but i stumbled on it, and im happy i did. i havent read ww poetry before and i loved your poem.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow. I really loved this, even though I rarely read poetry. It was really, really well done and well-written, the imagery was great. I too missed the Josh/Sam friendship in Noel, although I believe the explanation would be that Sam just didn't want to see what was under his nose, because Josh is so...unlike that. This fic is perfect for the two of them.
Roga chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
As a rule I avoid reading fanfic poems and I clicked on this link before I noticed it was poetry. I decided to red it anyway, and I don't regret it- the piece truly moved me. It could have been written as a short fic as well but this was had so much more emotion... It was one of those things where you suddenly feel an unexpected thump in your chest. Beautifully written. Can't ever get enough post-Noel comfort :-)
Eve Karma chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Ohhh that is so wonderful! I had tears in my eyes when I was done reading it, it was sooo beautiful.