Reviews for Grief, Hate, and Madness
AmazonTurk chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Awesome. So Daggers a skeeze in real life, too, huh? Go get 'em, Blackspike and Seph! WOOT! Aren't outtake reels fun? Now, time to focus on WMHB! ONWARD!
MysticSpiritus chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Ha! Those were great! I liked Axel's little prank too along with Stage Chastity. Very cool. Good outtakes, Queen. Very very good.

t3h maniac chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Scene 1. so that's why... and who's Narratina? And why does she talk to loud, I couldn't hear it but aparently Yuffie did and her ears are bleeding.

scene 2. TMI for the materia. Kadaj is on pot? That explains a where those smells were coming from when I hired those guys to work the soundbooth.

scene 3. That song... it haunts my every living moment... more so than a rick roll.

scene 4. I believe the term Screw ball in the side pocket may be appropriate

scene 5. guess what it spells in 733T?

scene 6. (loads revolver and brandishes Katana) what, I couldn't decide between the two.

scene 7. I may need the cleansing session. I share Yvette's pain, I can't stand the sight of blood, I dropped out of biology because of it.

scene 8.

scene 9. Uh oh. You may need a phoenix materia, and quick.

scene 10. Axel I believe this man may want to talk to you (reveals the guy from "To catch a predator")

Conclusion: YOU READ IT. YOU CAN'T UN-READ IT! yeah its been a very good fic Queen. Definatly a tear jerker at some points.
S. S. S.570 chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Amazing story... so far, that's the best i've ever read in ffvii or probably anyother category! honest, keep up the great writing!

ur fan,

S
AmazonTurk chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Daughter-in-law! *glomps Zafirah* She's so pretty! Cool scar, by the way. And she's in SOLDIER? Second Class, huh? Nice. Must plan Kujito's career. He'll be a wizard or something. Nice epilogue, Queen! And I, for one, would LOVE an outtake/blooper reel. This fic had a lot of angst and sadness in it. Kinda helps to lighten the mood. Go for it!
AmazonTurk chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Bossman is SO fucking HOT! Gods, I love that man! It's terrible to have a crush on your boss, ya? Oh well. It's there.

Zack broke my heart in this chapter. He is just almost too sweet and wonderful for his own good. I loved the part with Eldoth, though. Nice.

Onward to the next chappie!
t3h maniac chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
very nice ending to a very good fic.

And no, I'm not opposed to anothe outtake reel.
t3h maniac chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
sometimes it makes you question who the good guys really are.

Sure what Yvette did was wrong but would it really condone the use of such torture methods? especially in the society based heavily on religion. Although the was the spanish inquisition and all that...

but anyway. Good chapter.
MysticSpiritus chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
Aw, good ending, queen. Very good ending. Sure, outtake reels would be good I think. I bit of humor for an angsty fic.

Beautiful chapter. Wonderful.

t3h maniac chapter 14 . 4/22/2008
you said it was going to be graphic and well... you didn't dissapoint there. Good chapter, no, GREAT chapter.
AmazonTurk chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
Wow. (reads again) WOW! Oh, I love Kuja's torture chamber conjuring powers. That's just HOT! And what Zack did to Dagger...NICE. Very nice. Female castration? I had my legs crossed the entire time I read Kandi's part. And Vergil in demon form? (swoons) And I loved, loved, loved what Kuja did to Yvette! That was just such the clincher. Giving her a baby then taking it away and THEN telling her a simple Regeneration spell could have healed her. Oh my god. No other word but awesome could describe that part.

And Kandi almost found out about Rude! Bad! Bad, Xemnas! Saix!

Saix: Yes?

AT: Spank your Superior. He's a naughty boy.

Saix: (grins ferrally) Gladly.

AT: (watches Xem/Saix yaoi and eats popcorn)

Perfect chapter. Really. (applauds)
MysticSpiritus chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
Boy, even after that, I still say she got off light. Excellent chapter!

t3h maniac chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
everyones out for blood it seems now. Get him Zack! Get the bastard!
AmazonTurk chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
*evil grin* Yes, interogation time! Zack's sexy when he's pissed, isn't he? For that matter, all the guys are. And the girls. Yeah, hot bitches when they're pissed.

I'm glad Ak and the baby are okay. Now, *cracks knuckles* time for some pain!
MysticSpiritus chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
Oh, enter the revenge fairy! Yes! Destroy him Zack, draw and quarter the bastard! An Yvette, what shall we do with you? Torture, torture ...

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »