Reviews for Mario and Peach's Gift of the Magi
PrincessFirestar chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OMG. This story is amazing. That's all I can say.
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Gosh. . . This is the sweetest thing I've ever read. You're wonderful at this kind of stuff; I love it. It's so sweet. . . :D
Eddie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
nice, from a book to a game series. that's nice
ChrisMSMB chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Nice! I totally was hooked onto the story! Loved it!
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The original "Gift of the Magi" made me mad and sad. Putting a Mario spin on it makes it more bearable. Good job!
The Smart One chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
AW! This is the sweetest story I have ever read! Incredible job! It seriously made me want to cry! Out of 5 stars, I give it 68 and a half! Most likely more! Awesome job!
Blade100 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was sweet. I'll tell you, I read the original story, and it was good, but I think it was good, but I think I prefer this version. It jsut seemed more sweet...That and Mona was a cool hair cutter if you ask me.
readeradv chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Cute!

Where have I seen that story before? It's annoying me...
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Awh, that was breathtaking :]

Loved every word! You were amazing with this attempt!
LovelyLori chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I saw this on Deviantart but it was in a commic by LoveandCake!
AllHailMario chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hi. I've read both this story and Mario Goes To Disney World, and both are awesome. Normally I spread around writer's etiquette to help people with their stories, but there's nothing I can do with you! Great job!

Another reason I'm here...I just tried to submit another chapter in to my story (Super Mario Sunshine As Told By Bowser), but it didn't work out as planned. I honestly don't know how to submit more than 1 chapter. This time, the second chapter was the same as the first. If you can't upload another document to get another chapter, how are you supposed to do it? Another problem is that I'm writing this with WordPad, and after saving and exiting out of it, you're not allowed to type in it again. I have no idea why it does that.

Also, I read your profile and saw that you're a Christian. Yay! Looks like there are more of us around...
colette11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i just knew that peach was gonna bought mario that but i thought mario wanted to buy peach something else, but still, i almost cried!

it's a great oneshot!
C. Miasma chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh, wow. This was really beautiful. Really put me in the mood for Christmas, too. Good work!

Love the Chicken!

C. Miasma
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Great story. I like the way you did this and how you had some other characters from the Mario games. I think that was either Wario or Waluigi as the pawn shop owner. Keep up on your other fanfics.
PrincessPeachandDaisy chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This is the sweetest christmas story ever! I've almost cried for some reason. That is one beautiful story! UPDATE MORE STORIES!